Bead or no Bead?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And for what it is worth Parkie, my gun has a silver bead at the muzzle end which I tend not to notice so don't see the point of removing it.

I tried one of those short red things that are supposed to help with eye dominance but it did no good for me so binned it.

This is definately an environmemtally aware and very very "Green"  forum,every thread on here is recycled at least once every 2 weeks !!

you can't blame Parkie for not knowing a subject has been discussed on the Trap bit, after all , nobody actually look's at that section do they?

Trap?? whats that Bryan?? is that some kind of Masonic level in shooting?? Just asking

Bloody wife of mine, i suppose she'll be complaining next about the cost of cartridges or the disgusting price hike of CPSA membership, so embarrassing!!!!

:)

Careful mate or you'll loose all your brownie points and the depth of sh*te could be serious with no dinner :sarcastic:

Bloody wife of mine, i suppose she'll be complaining next about the cost of cartridges or the disgusting price hike of CPSA membership, so embarrassing!!!! :)

Has anyone got a good word to say about the Easy hit eye dominance beads?

I've got one but will remove it if it makes me unpopular. I can remember doing a similar thing with the mud guards on my bike when I was a nipper.

Better to get a muddy back and be cool.

Bloody wife of mine, i suppose she'll be complaining next about the cost of cartridges or the disgusting price hike of CPSA membership, so embarrassing!!!! :)
What do you mean the price of membership of CPSA has gone up??

We need to start a thread about this QUICK!!!

:lolu:   :lolu: :lolu:  

Has anyone got a good word to say about the Easy hit eye dominance beads?

I've got one but will remove it if it makes me unpopular. I can remember doing a similar thing with the mud guards on my bike when I was a nipper.

Better to get a muddy back and be cool.
The really small versions are OK but you need to know what you're doing, not always the case with less experienced shooters who are paradoxically it's main target audience. I believe to really get the benefit of the rationale behind them you need to get a tiny/thin version sunk into the rib end professionally. There is an add on rib manufacturer in the USA who make just such a thing but ideally it needs to come as standard spec on a new gun.

The problem I found with easyhit was that it makes it harder to avoid looking at the barrel as your eye is easily drawn to the fluorescent bead. I found it a help as a beginner then a hindrance I progressed and understood the shooting process better.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't blame Parkie for not knowing a subject has been discussed on the Trap bit, after all , nobody actually look's at that section do they?
That's already the 8th most popular post ever made. haahaahaa.

That's it, it's coming off.

When I had a demonstration done by the Easy Hit man at a game fair I couldn't get the £30 out of my pocket fast enough.

I thought it would solve all my problems including gout and flatulence but alas not.

Thanks for the replies.

Back