16 / 17 November....scores on the doors....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just 4Cs for me today , shot a steady 74...good to see a few from off here in attendance .

First of the winter series Fitasc at Southdown, a not too shabby 82 for me, very pleased with that :)

Well shot Lee youve definitely turned a corner and you beat some good shots on pool shoot as well !

Well shot Lee youve definitely turned a corner and you beat some good shots on pool shoot as well !
cheers paul,you shot well at weston today didnt think you were going to miss a target there as you hit everything hard good shooting cheers.what did you think off the crazy bear shoot!!!

86 weston,95 crazy bear

Great 94 at weston Tommo well shot!!

Sounds like a good weekend for everyone....nice....

I had an amazing pre-birthday weekend...shot about 500 cartridges through the gun...and met nearly as many friends...some old, some new...

Great at Carl's on Sat, now need to work on getting the lovely shooting I can do in practice to happen in competition...

4c' s first on Sunday....I enjoyed all of it except for the simo teal (1/10) and the stand 11 loopers (1/10)...can't afford to miss that many...so ended up on 59 but not too disheartened as plenty of other shots didn't do much better....thanks Sue...

Then onto Weston Wood, first time there so not expecting a great score as I am always too busy looking round and soaking it all in at a new ground but wow, what a great ground, fantastic target variety and lots of presentations I haven't seen before. Made to feel very welcome by Steve and Alison which I really like and Steve was very visible around the shoot making sure everything was ok...great hosting....

For my score well the rabbits did me in (2/8) hold point didn't work, started to panic, the driven (1/8)...I just rushed them and I think the simo long crossers (2/8) but apart from those pretty consistent and got another 59....felt I shot better than the score...and I think I need to judge myself a bit more on performance than score and hopefully the scores will follow.

Great company too, could get into loads of trouble here if I miss anyone off so I won't try and mention everyone but I love now how when I walk round a shoot there are lots of people smiling and waving and saying hello... special thanks however must go to Jason for the chauffeuring and looking after me...

Fabulous weekend...day off work today to recover...

Jkc x

PS did I mention that I LOVE MY SHOOTING....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good weekend for everyone....nice....

I had an amazing pre-birthday weekend...shot about 500 cartridges through the gun...and met nearly as many friends...some old, some new...

Great at Carl's on Sat, now need to work on getting the lovely shooting I can do in practice to happen in competition...well done Jen! Even I was getting a buzz just reading your post. What a great week end for you

Jenni you do love your shooting and its clear to see that , I wish sometimes more would laugh and enjoy their day out a bit more , it is what it's all about to me keep going as you are and the scores will improve ( probably need not do 500 every weekend tho )

Last edited by a moderator:
66 for me at Southdown - started off OK with a 17 on the Barn, couple of sloppy ones - then lost my way on the Well and the Valley with 14 and 13 respectively. Finished up on the Field with a 22 - missing the first bird out (a low blaze crosser) and mini off the tower on peg 2 as well as a looper in the double.... straightened peg 3, which felt like a nice way to finish the day.

Excellent squad - Bob_P, Woo_P and Aspire off here, and a couple of Southdown regulars and FSP vets to keep us company (with some good shooting)

Happy with a 74 at Gatton Bottom yesterday. Completely blanked stand 2 a pair of slow simo l/r crossers.. :huh:

chicken curry no worry

Back