16 / 17 November....scores on the doors....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it only closed south bound or both ways from the M4 upwards?? Anyone know??
Southbound only from the Didcot (or Abingdon!!) interchange, but can't remember how far down it goes.  I'm getting old, the memory... (Umm...forgot what I was going to say).

Thread A34 road closure is a bit of a hint to what is going on :biggrin:

Willow Farm again this morning.  They'd changed a few of the stands around again, which is good.  54 from 70.

If you can get out Sat afternoon give me a shout...hoping to get to Carl Bloxham's for the afternoon...bring the boys...fresh air good for them...they can press buttons and score...or you can lock them in the car....boot...
how did you get on at carls today Jen??

Paid a visit to Fenland Gun Club, and shot like a right t@ss#r, still ended up on 65% somehow so might still be in the running for a position in my class

Did the double of 4C and Weston with JKC and Jason Mclean, which was great.

Didn't have a lot of fun or luck at Four Counties today. Best bit was collecting some cash from last time. :) I found it very edge on away today. A good DTL shot would have had a good result. A terrible score for me that will fall off my average..

Moved on to Weston for a much more 'up my street' shoot. A big entry, so when we shot it late there were traps going empty etc, taking us right up to the 3pm finish, but great targets. Some tough stands, including the big sim l-r pair which I failed on badly.. I am kicking myself big time for screwing up stand 2 which I am sure was put on as an easy stand, a sim pair of l-r crosser and soppy looper. Never touched the crosser!!! Idiot. Must have been in front. 5 off a decent card, so I finished on 81.

Oh well, a better end to the day..

Will i droped 5 on the rabbit stand :fie:   very good shoot as always ended on 83 after missing at least 7 silly ones

Will i droped 5 on the rabbit stand :fie: very good shoot as always ended on 83 after missing at least 7 silly ones
They have you on 81 also..
We would have done well as a team then. I straighted the bunnies.. The first one wanted a good two feet, the second one straight at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
68 at 4Cs (with a 1 on stand 11) - not too displeased considering I haven't shot 100 sporting since Feb. Back feels ok although tomorrow is the real test

@calamity just realised we shot together today (Wayne here), thanks for your company. Hope you managed to get Weston Wood! 

I forgot about my moment of WTF in the stand L-R R-L crossers at the same time, Pull, Picked up on the L-R pulled the trigger giving a bit of lead at that point the L-R smashes straight into the R-L you couldn't make it up the trapper a bit confused "did you hit them?" I wish! bless the poor young un she wanted to give them to me but I refused saying I'll take the pair again! at which point I missed both!!

At Kibworth today with a couple of new friends I have made at the ground.

First time I've kept a score when going for a clay bashing session!

So, sporting - 30 out of 48.

Then a round of compact - 15 out of 25.

And finally a round of Fitasc - 19 out of 27.

Feeling like I'm improving somewhat. Managed to hit a few midis from the Hightower too! A good day! :)

They have you on 81 also..

We would have done well as a team then. I straighted the bunnies.. The first one wanted a good two feet, the second one straight at it.
My adding up is as bad as my shooting :crazy: could not stop myself going in front of the 2nd rabbit

weston wood first thing shot around with albert,p thomas really good targets today managed a 77/100.then went on to the crazy bear another good shoot with some challenging targets shot a 84/100. 

Back