£2300 for a Baikal ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my very orange shooting vest can also be added to Ian's dislike list.  Can't think why it is a Beretta one :spiteful:

Phil, you can bet your life its in his flippin list somewhere! Even if it is a Beretta one, just be glad that it's orange and not maroon!

Ha bloody ha, you lot takin the pee out of a perfectly good list.

I would add phils orange vest however the fact that its beretta forbids its entry.

maroon remains, jeans remain with the exception of les reason is because he is a bone fide musician so I reluctantly accept it.

funny the list came up again as me paul120 and mrs ips had a read of it on sat evening as paul made reference to it and mrs ips demanded to see it (in case she was on it presumably

You mean like

"Thou shalt not wear denim"

Ps

forgot to say can we add to the list whatever it was that paul was drinking on sat night, some weird unheard of beer procured from some budget supermarket, unpronounceable name and probably made in some east European country that no one has heard of were every one is called igor and wears a bearskin hat.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I tried some of that former soviet block beer out in Riga, it was actually pretty good stuff!!
Baltika is the best beer I drink in Russia... can pick it up in some of the Polish supermarkets near me - very nice indeed. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I tried some of that former soviet block beer out in Riga, it was actually pretty good stuff!!

Baltika is the best beer I drink in Russia... can pick it up in some of the Polish supermarkets near me - very nice indeed. 
There's a post similarity from Admin. All booze related?

I spent 9 months working and living in Russia.... most of my stories involve booze at some point. 

Back