your thoughts

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course if I should die within the next 28 days of something non covid related like being run over by a bus and my death certificate says I died of covid, I’ll be sure to let you all know 
The other point that people miss about death certificates is that there can be multiple causes of death listed, as well as other conditions listed that may contribute to the death.  So for example, if some has COPD, catches Covid and then dies, it could be COPD that is the main cause of death with Covid contributing directly to that (or vice versa).

image.png

Must be difficult for doctors to determine which takes priority. If you have a Covid coughing fit, that causes you to stop in the middle of the road and then you get hit by a bus - was it the Covid that caused it or was it a contributing disease?

I don't think that any government is telling the truth about their death rate. Look at China for instance. How many billion people? Only 4500 deaths?.....come on!!!!
i agree 100%   but the Chinese Government are the best at telling lies and suppressing the facts etc        no world leaders dare to question them !!    sophisticated complex culture       wet markets and horrific dog meat festivals in 2021     yeah right !!!          

Under normal circumstances the proper procedure for cause of death on the DC is to have 2 doctors, but during the pandemic only a single doctor has been required and quite often it's the deceased's GP who certifies the cause rather than a hospital doctor - and the GP may well not have seen the patient for months.

Overstating the figures may not be deliberate in the conspiracy sense but it's easy to find out that it's widespread, and many health professionals are well aware that it's happening.

Under normal circumstances the proper procedure for cause of death on the DC is to have 2 doctors, but during the pandemic only a single doctor has been required and quite often it's the deceased's GP who certifies the cause rather than a hospital doctor - and the GP may well not have seen the patient for months.

Overstating the figures may not be deliberate in the conspiracy sense but it's easy to find out that it's widespread, and many health professionals are well aware that it's happening.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9305405/Grieving-relatives-demand-inquiry-loved-ones-wrongly-certified-virus-victims.html

Yes, it's the Daily Fail\Mail but interesting to see (some of) the media looking into this....

I guess people can make up their own minds about Covid and we will probably never exactly know. I do know Covid is real, very real as I was redeployed onto Covid wards between March and May last year but the above article is interesting...... Lets just hope we never have to experience another time in our lives like the last 12 months!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, there may have been fewer covid related deaths than we first thought?  Surely this is a good thing?

So, there may have been fewer covid related deaths than we first thought?  Surely this is a good thing?
It some ways it's a very bad thing as it screws the figures. The "scientists" believe that people like me with asthma (a chronic lung condition) are no more likely to die of covid (a deadly respiratory disease) than someone fit and healthy. At no point does common sense come in to play.

Subtract all the false covid deaths of the terminally ill, ran over within 28 days of a test etc etc and the proportion of asthmatics dying would be much greater. 

They've used this nonsense to deny millions of high risk people a vaccine that could save their lives. 

PM. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9305405/Grieving-relatives-demand-inquiry-loved-ones-wrongly-certified-virus-victims.html

Yes, it's the Daily Fail\Mail but interesting to see (some of) the media looking into this....

I guess people can make up their own minds about Covid and we will probably never exactly know. I do know Covid is real, very real as I was redeployed onto Covid wards between March and May last year but the above article is interesting...... Lets just hope we never have to experience another time in our lives like the last 12 months!
Happens pretty often in the grand scheme... Spanish flu almost exactly a century ago, 20-50m dead, Hong Kong flu in the late 60s, 1-4m dead, probably a load more that are very similar but killed masses.

Said it earlier, nature always comes up with something. 

Last edited by a moderator:
No one will ever have an accurate figure. During the first wave it was realised that people died from other causes after recovering from Covid, but if they'd ever tested positive then it was a recorded as a Covid death. The figures were adjusted down by an estimated figure and the rule was changed to only include those who'd tested positive in the last 28 days. Then on October 8th/9th and totally unnoticed by the media, the government very, very quietly decided to lump flu deaths into the Covid figures. There's much chatter on the www about the surprisingly low number of flu and pneumonia deaths for 2020 and despite all sorts of denials form high places, it is highly unusual to have such a low figure. No doubt restrictions have reduced flu cases as well as Covid but the doubts linger.

So the evidence is overwhelming  that the overall figure for deaths is being overstated and probably grossly so. With overstretched staff, on-call doctors, and lack of time to be fully appraised of each patients medical records, errors are bound to happen and shoving Covid down as the cause of death when it actually isn't may be the easy option but it probably isn't a deliberate act to keep the public compliant.

Back