£2300 for a Baikal ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks a bit like a Valmet! :crazy:   :haha:   :haha:
Yes you're right there Cyril. I think the Falcor Manufrance as used by Michael Carriga was also of similar appearance. In fact Cyril, that basic action design/shape is bloody old now.....probably why I like it, same with Browning/Miroku, even older design I think!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:crazy:  Well Les, the modern browning/miroku was probably based on John Moses Brownings B25 action? but because of modern machinery they are much tougher whereas the old B25 were hand made and the metal had to be able to work by hand. :hunter:

:crazy:  Well Les, the modern browning/miroku was probably based on John Moses Brownings B25 action? but because of modern machinery they are much tougher whereas the old B25 were hand made and the metal had to be able to work by hand. :hunter:
Still lovely guns though Cyril!!! A true classic if ever there was one!

Here you go Cyril.....a picture of my Remy copy!!!!  They do look rather similar!!!  :biggrin:
Nice touch with that Jubilee Clip holding the barrels together. Quality German Engineering?   :sarcastic:

Phil are you saying les has good wood ?
Les's wood is magnificent in the picture and by all accounts, from those that have seen it, it stands head and shoulders above all others.  :prankster:

I always knew I would take a lot of stick for getting a K80! I'm not saying its a gun for life, but I can say this much, I shoot it no better than a Miroku or a Beretta, but it is the most comfortable gun I've ever shot or owned,it is very well engineered and as new I do believe they are over priced! Yes it is probably a Marmite gun, but even though I know it may not make me shoot any better, I still love it. Yes its a beast of a gun, it has character and I actually get a buzz from shooting the thing, hit or miss. That buzz is something I like, something I've been missing for a long time! Yes its great to win,but just enjoying shooting is more important now. I shoot with a wonderful bunch of guys and a wonderful gun, that's all I need these days! Sad but true I'm afraid!
Found this old old post.

Les your wasting your time on all those philistines.

Especially the yanks.

The most expensive K's are all sold in the USA.

Rosso, there are some things that ips cannot be convinced on! K guns and autos!

That's not all!!  This is where we can go back to that list thing.  The list is endless...............................!!!  :nyam:

And Jeans! What about Jeans!

A subject close to your heart Les. Well, your legs anyway!  :biggrin:

I have 3 x left hand Remingtons. One even has a Cutts on it.

Skeet. Trap. 20bore something with Cutts.

Currently scanning the bits inside to CNC in titanium.

Never mind Ian we cannot convince you on everything.

And Jeans! What about Jeans!

A subject close to your heart Les. Well, your legs anyway!  :biggrin:
Where is he anyway?

I can't wait to see that maroon camo shooting vest and Boss jeans with holes in the knees.

Will be close to his heart if he wears them like Simon Cowell.

Perhaps we should post the "Definitive IPS comvinced List".

Back