cleaver cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullseye

Hi all anyone know what as happened to cleaver cartridges since continental shooting supplies stopped importing them they seem to have dried up cant find a supplier in this country 

Clever. 

Great shells, I used them for years when they were locally available and then I used to get Continental to send them down from Scotland. This question was asked a while back and I think somewhere in the south west was stocking them? 

They obviously never got the hang of distribution in the UK. Their importer was in Scotland which is barmy in terms of C02 footprint alone. When I first started, I frequented A1 shooting ground near Barnet. Run by Italian family, they liked Clever and stocked the range. I don’t go there now as it’s a trap ground really. Might be worth a call to see if they still do? A quick google implies Bywell and Garlands stock them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Garlands are now the importer I think. That seemed to coincide with their disappearence from uk shops. What a strange move.

When continental shooting supplies imported them I found placing an order and receiving them fairly easy.

You'd think a european manufacturer would make a major play for the uk market with the current profiteering that is going on. Fiocchi will have certainly gained market share with their delayed increases.

PM.

Thanks for all your replies i will give garlands a ring thanks
I’d be interested to know prices. Years ago, the T3 were lovely but became dear. The T2 were a great replacement and broke anything for a bit less money. Slightly wider pattern and not quite as smooth but great. I must have shot 30,000 of them 

I’d be interested to know prices. Years ago, the T3 were lovely but became dear. The T2 were a great replacement and broke anything for a bit less money. Slightly wider pattern and not quite as smooth but great. I must have shot 30,000 of them 
From memory.  We used them untli the person I shot with gave up shootimg which I know was  in 2003. T2s were around £95.00 per thousand T4s were someting like £115. 

Greenfields gun shop in Salisbury stock them  
That’s the one I was thinking of..

From memory.  We used them untli the person I shot with gave up shootimg which I know was  in 2003. T2s were around £95.00 per thousand T4s were someting like £115. 
Now that’s a happy memory! I first used them in 2006 I think. I remember stopping using T3 when they became too expensive at about £135 while T2 were about £115. Sigh.. where’s my Delorean 

The last lot I had I got from Barbury, back in March2021. Matt Panter from Anglo Italian Arms (CG) was the supplier at the time. I still have a few Grand Itallia left for long range stuff. Since then though Matt has switch to Fiocchi, so no idea where to get them from now.

Greenfields have been mentioned, but I would ring and check first. A lot of stuff on their list is not actually readily available if you just turn up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last lot I had I got from Barbury, back in March2021. Matt Panter from Anglo Italian Arms (CG) was the supplier at the time. I still have a few Grand Itallia left for long range stuff. Since then though Matt has switch to Fiocchi, so no idea where to get them from now.

Greenfields have been mentioned, but I would ring and check first. A lot of stuff on their list is not actually readily available if you just turn up.
Matt Panter, a very serious and very successful trap shooter now shoots mostly RC7s, now they are in another bracket. 

Wye valley guns stock them, I picked up 1500 two weeks ago at a very reasonable price 😁😁

Latest posts

Back