WMSG open practise this evening ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right ...am dancing round the office and looking out at the nice weather - and thinking to hell with my back! Will be at Hodnet around 6pm tonight, don't think I will be the only girl shooting but you won't miss me. See you there :hunter:

Who's going?
See if sloppyone is there and show him your carts you want crimping.

Good shoot tonight, met up with Grifter and Hotshot-great to met you guys :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Right ...am dancing round the office and looking out at the nice weather - and thinking to hell with my back! Will be at Hodnet around 6pm tonight, don't think I will be the only girl shooting but you won't miss me. See you there :hunter:
Who's going?

See if sloppyone is there and show him your carts you want crimping.
Thanks Maxum...think I missed him :(

Good to meet Sampop & hotshot down at Hodnet last night, Good shooting guys ! Hope to see you again on a Tuesday.

Surprised there were not more people down, Great location,sun shining , targets good again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great evening ,enjoyed meeting you both. Hopefully I'll be up again later in the year.

Thanks hotshot, great to meet you too...you never know I may be Canterbury soon :)

I haven't shot at WMSG before. I'm going to give it a go this evening. I'll be on my own so are there any others going that fancy a walk round?

Regards,

Martin

Ill be there tonight, first time also. Should be arriving at around half 5 or 6 pm. If anyone fancies meeting let me know! 

I ll be there about 6:30 If anyone fancies walking round.

I'm hoping to get there just after 5. If there's no one to walk round with, then I'll be quite happy to wait around for others. (Tim, Grifter)

if you find someone to go round with earlier its fine, otherwise I'll see you later.

G

Hope you all have a good evening ,wish I was joining you. Watch out for the Mossies they wear hob nailed boots on the top stands.

Lovely evening for it. Didn't see any mossies with hob nailed boots so can't blame them for my score. Some really challenging targets there. Met up with Tim and had a good crack, even tried my first ever round of skeet. All good. I'll definitely be going again.

Latest posts

Back