WMSG Hodnet Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David nothing wrong with being trappy ( or maybe there is if your from the Midlands :) ) but we know you are actually a super shooting enthusiast, so your excused.

Help, I've screwed up big time. I thought that I was shooting two days at Game on Friday & Saturday 16th & 17th.

No I'm not, it's this Friday 9th and Saturday 10th . I am awfully sorry but I will not be able to make this Friday at Hodnet.

Is the following Friday any good to you guys?

:blink: whos a silly boy then pike :huh:

well as i look forward to taking the michael out of you dear boy then i am sure i can wait another week :D

have fun on your shoot as i will be at work NOW.

I'm ok for the 16th, no longer constrained to the afternoon either.

Growl,

In light of my ineptitude it would be better to cancel the 9th and reconvene on the 16th.

I hope that is alright with everyone else and once again apologise for my cock up.

Just to add to my misery, I have booked kennels for two of my dogs for four days and a hotel for two days for myself and the wife, obviously the wrong dates and now scratting around making alternative arrangements.

Growl,

In light of my ineptitude it would be better to cancel the 9th and reconvene on the 16th.

I hope that is alright with everyone else and once again apologise for my cock up.

Just to add to my misery, I have booked kennels for two of my dogs for four days and a hotel for two days for myself and the wife, obviously the wrong dates and now scratting around making alternative arrangements.
Sounds like an expensive fix! No problem on postponing I'll have to console myself with another shoot on Sunday , see you all a week on Friday..

So - on the subject of another shoot, can anyone recommend a nice little shoot for this Sunday, possibly a 50 bird?

I have my daughter and grandkids coming round Sunday pm and I am cooking - she seems to be having another Birthday! I'm sure she has more than 1 a year!

so in essence I do not have time to burn sunday but still want to fit in and enjoy a nice shoot fairly local to stafford-ish.

i think Kingsley is on but from what I remember they tend to have a few queue's (God that's a swine to spell)

Thanks for any suggestions, Growl.

Growl, Hilton Park M6 J11 Cannock / Wolverhampton road from M6 South turn right towards Wolverhampton go for about 1/2 mile first left (follow car boot signs) 1/2 mile (before you cross back over M6) there is a farm, go through gateway and follow track, Hilton Park Gunclub. Good friendly place good targets, simo pairs, 60 or 100 bird, 10 stands, good breakfast bar.

Growl, Hilton Park M6 J11 Cannock / Wolverhampton road from M6 South turn right towards Wolverhampton go for about 1/2 mile first left (follow car boot signs) 1/2 mile (before

you cross back over M6) there is a farm, go

through gateway and follow track, Hilton Park

Gunclub. Good friendly place good targets, simo

pairs, 60 or 100 bird, 10 stands, good breakfast

bar.

Thanks Salopian. Shot it years ago didn't know it was still going.

looks like Hilton is my best bet, I'm gonna try and get there fairly early (that way I can shoot at 100 - notice I said at!), cheers all.

Sloppyone will clarify after he's washed all that black soot off of his hands from back to back powder puff shooting :))

Latest posts

Back