Where to go this weekend?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
portugal will be here soon.... which way to zeeee beeeeach?
Zis way - just over these mountains....and past the gun show!

Tonky - probably, Mrs R might come along for a watch, so Wylye is best option for cake.

Ok sounds like a plan is it just you shooting there and will have to go to the gun store on sat to get cartridges well one box

Its an option on the menu Valley View, but I fancy a registered shoot after a week off.

Be good to get your fixtures listed in the calendar - instructions are in the Ground Owners forum... or I can mail them if you need.

Im going to pop down to southdown on sunday and give this 'World sporting' a bit of a go,

whalst im down there will probably have a blast on the sportrap for a bit of fun.

I've agreed with Steve & Ally to be one of the scorers at Westfield on Saturday, but for Sunday I reckon it will be Longridge because I haven't been there for a while.
Probably longridge for me, though might try and squeeze westfield in aswell,we,ll see :???:

Registered Skeet on the Sunday at Bisley, so maybe a bit of skeet practise on Saturday. You're welcome to join us Tobi, maybe a bit of a play on OT - gun down :eek:

Ok see you there perhaps, although I may not be prompt. Hope to watch F1 first.. Also with a mate, taking young lad along, don't know how slow we may be going round..

Cheers

Ok see you there perhaps, although I may not be prompt. Hope to watch F1 first.. Also with a mate, taking young lad along, don't know how slow we may be going round..

Cheers
I find Horne needs a slow pace otherwise you can soon drop five too many. :lol: See you there I hope.

just been on there site, cant seem to find a map to theground, unless ive missed it somewhere

whats it like generally

Cleaning out the garage, as I am Gun-less this weekend :( Its away having the new sporting forend fitted. Should have planned this better, oh well my Team England sporting selection will have to wait :lol: :.:

Registered Skeet on the Sunday at Bisley, so maybe a bit of skeet practise on Saturday. You're welcome to join us Tobi, maybe a bit of a play on OT - gun down :eek:
Sounds doable. What time you heading over to Bisley?

just been on there site, cant seem to find a map to theground, unless ive missed it somewhere

whats it like generally
Hi Gav

It's no Weston, but frankly makes a change and not too far for me. Map is on site, under fixtures I think. 3 mins off j8 m25.

W

Latest posts

Back