Where are all the skeet shooters?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the forum navigation at the top of the page you will see a button "Member Map" where you can add your postcode (first half) so we can see where you are and you can see where we are :)

Also, if you click on the grey and white image it will allow you to upload a picture for your avatar and update your profile :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Lovely part of the world Ken.

I used to compete at Nefyn sailing and then head over for the SCYC Dinghy week in Abersoch many years ago :)

Jon.

thanks for the dates Jon, can't ever find my way round the cpsa site, seems complicated to me

Bryan - would be interested to see how you get on with our calendar... aiming to get all the major events (and more) added.

We'll get the key skeet dates added pronto. Edit - Done (matt)

PS - be good to get a picture in your avatar - if you are having any problems - feel free to email me a picture on [email protected] and I'll do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have been sorting the photo as u were typing. As long as I can find the calender easily then it'll be ok

Top right - marked calendar - open it up.

Click the search button at the top and type 'skeet' - your events will come up... or click the links I posted above to take you directly there!

Tony - need to get you on the map, and a picture as well... any help needed, give me a shout!

Yes guys, I'm as far West as anyone can get without getting in the Irish Sea.. :)

Just down the road from Nefyn Jon, a little village callled Edern.

Costs me a fortune to travel too shoots :(

I didn't think my map would scroll that far west!

Good to have you on board Sir.

Latest posts

Back