Westfield 7/10/12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Just got in from Westfield, National inter-counties sporting.

Has to be said I had my rear end handed to me. Bloody good targets with some real tasty long midis and a stonking l-r battue behind the clubhouse.

I didnt shoot particularly well being a bit port jaded from last night but to be fair it was a bit good for me, really highlighted some technical flaws, so plenty to work on!

There were a couple of 95's leading when I left, top shooting round there :)

Oh, and I hear (unconfirmed as yet) that young Amy Easeman shot a 61 to win colts, top shooting! I got beat by an 11yr old :huh:

A few of Shootclay's members were in attendance. Haven't checked all the scores but Chipper & Clynt were on good form.

This was the Inter Couties and was always going to be a tester.

A few of Shootclay's members were in attendance. Haven't checked all the scores but Chipper & Clynt were on good form.

No complaints that it was "over-cooked" from me, thats the reason I dragged my sorry butt over there, I knew it was gonna be a hot one :D

Saw Clynt was at the sharp end of the scoreboard, in the 90's

hi everyone, also did westfield today all going ok untill i hit stands behind cabin the teal beat me up and only hit one off the battue as well !!! ended on 76 and was happy but came away with tail between legs as some targets to good for me... still have to say very good shoot and well done steve for a well run day, and i hit the rabbit steve !! ha ha.. :) thanks to scores and all concerned..well done gloucester too great team shooting.. :)

good to see you Westward, Glos team won :) clynto shot good score 93 me 92, had get coffees again ., team had average score 91, good team result..

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if it was 56 or 58 :( lost count of all them zeros :.: spanked the long midi top of the hill a couple of times, only 1 away on the midi/driven on the top lane and connected 3 times with the big leed battue behind the clubhouse so quite chuffed with them. Was a story of either 1 or 2 away or only 2 scored today, nothing in between :(

not sure if it was 56 or 58 :( lost count of all them zeros :.: spanked the long midi top of the hill a couple of times, only 1 away on the midi/driven on the top lane and connected 3 times with the big leed battue behind the clubhouse so quite chuffed with them. Was a story of either 1 or 2 away or only 2 scored today, nothing in between :(
was a tricky shoot,as most people know steve,s got a knack of making a simple target shoot hard if you know what i mean,they always look easy enough till you drop a couple and realise they,re not doing quite what you think, need to really look hard and study them as i found to my cost, i too did ok on two stands below club house dropped one target on each stand (one battue and one big teal) its the other easier looking (notice i said looking) that cost me,missed 2 rabbits and a driven,then another driven on top track, and like you say odd one,s here and there and as there were quite a few stands (all 6s and 8s) it soon adds up. really enjoyed the shoot though,looking forward to some pheasant action now though.

CPSA website is as crap as always just shows winners and runners up!

Suggestion to them is to just attach a file with the full teams and persons with scores who shot in these teams.???

Glen if you go on the cpsa website and click scores, then search by ground(westfield) the full results are on there for individual scores so you can see who shot what,obviously no team results or who was in which team.

Glen if you go on the cpsa website and click scores, then search by ground(westfield) the full results are on there for individual scores so you can see who shot what,obviously no team results or who was in which team.
Exactly so that is a waste of time unless you know every team member from every county that took part.......and anyway why should you guys have to do that that should be part of the role of the CPSA????

The results on the website are crap lets face it winners and runners up. I use to get in the old days the full listing of county and the breakdowns of teams with scores and you could see the lot. I wanted to see how many teams were entered did all county's succeed in getting shooters for all catergories. How did my county do out of all teams entered etc! I can't see it though!

Glen.

I agree with Glen here - the county results are just another pivot of the same data... they should be available and online within minutes of the last score coming in and being validated.

Back