The ShootClay Sporting Challenge - 28th July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good response so far for the day - don`t forget it forms part of the Open Day, so we have Caesar Guerini Guns, Eley Cartridges, Subaru Off Road, JCB WorkMax course, DryFire Simulators (where you can shoot the Ian Coley Sportrap), Working Dog Company, Skinners Scurry, Albion Leather, Owen Williams artist, Clay Shooting Success and much much more...

Hoping to make it just the 2 hrs in the truck! so should be fresh for those comps! Any chance of the B classes getting say 25 shots head start - will the shootclay "stuff" be on sale there????

Don`t forget to register, it just means we know how many people are coming - we are setting the course next week in readiness, plus everyone gets a chance with the Lucky Dip for those in the lower half of the scores.

Just to help us with the numbers please reigster your interest on the website - numbers steadily coming in now, and yes you can just turn up on the day and you don`t have to be on ShootClay to shoot it.

Stop Press - Our friends at www.justchoking.co.uk have added an extra prize to the list - so the winner of the ShootClay Shield, who will be from 6 people drawn at random from the lower half of the results in a shoot-off, will get a pair of Muller Chokes to fit their gun and make sure they don't end up in the bottom half of the scores again.

Big thanks to Nick @ Just Choking for adding to the growing prize pot.

Maxum, it is free to go, but YOU have to pay a registration fee to Phil Coley / Peter Harris retirement fund c/o Salopian Isle of Man Holdings .

Yep, my understanding is its free to go - which means you can enter The ShootClay Cup an extra time... :)

Sloppy do you fancy a day out next sat. I'll teach you how to shoot instead of the other way round. Phone me if you fancy going to this.

Ta Matt.

Another Stop Press - Our good friends at www.ladies-shooting.com have offered us one of their new 'pheasant' t-shirts and a place on one of their 'Shotgun and Chelsea Bun' Meetings to our top lady shooter. Big thanks Vicky at Ladies Shooting for that!

Back