Tea and a peace of cake how much?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just gotta say, you people ingest some MFing strange stuff. :crazy:

And pay some right at outrageous prices for the privilege. :haha:

and then you expect to perform at some acceptable level? Talk about
Indeed we do, but I believe you boys have cornered the market on shi7 eating fat bastards ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair....we also have an obese population problem here in the UK. ......true story..!

" shi7 eating fat bastards"

​I'm not exactly sure if that is literal or colloquial.  If the former, I agree cuz there ain't no denying that.

As for performance the old saw about you are what you eat - like FB's above - counts even in shooting.  Not to be obsessive about it, but planning for eats is just part of maxing the results of the investment.  

just saying ......................

Charlie

" shi7 eating fat bastards"

​I'm not exactly sure if that is literal or colloquial. If the former, I agree cuz there ain't no denying that.

As for performance the old saw about you are what you eat - like FB's above - counts even in shooting. Not to be obsessive about it, but planning for eats is just part of maxing the results of the investment.

just saying ......................

Charlie
100% in agreement my man!

Better things to do than discuss the price of a pot of tea, either buy it - or leave it in the pot. Tight set of buggers.

Phil*

Better things to do than discuss the price of a pot of tea, either buy it - or leave it in the pot. Tight set of buggers.

Phil*
And that comes from a Scotsman???

What about your heritage Man!!  HaHaHaHaHaHa!  :biggrin:

I never eat before or during a shoot, I just drink coffee!
Coffee and fags are my choice of breakfast.....and duck the sports nutrition psycho babble. Tried the bananas and honey on toast.....reminded me off school.......!!

'food fight'...!

Coffee and fags are my choice of breakfast.....and duck the sports nutrition psycho babble. Tried the bananas and honey on toast.....reminded me off school.......!!'food fight'...!
copious amounts of tea followed by cigars might have red bull mid shoot.

agree, bolox to sports nutrition :)

Hey, if your getting the results and winning all the shoots then who needs decent nutrition eh guys...

;-)

Back