SW Region AGM

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicked? How on earth do you come to that conclusion? I wasn't aware that this region actually owned any grounds for you to nick.

Owls Lodge is in SW region not SE...

We would happily hold the SW Sportrap if it helped.

Tinker bell said:
I was referring to my post of top SE grounds.... :laugh:

So was there really nothing from last night..to tell your regions members on here?
If you were really interested in what happened last night I would happily give you chapter and verse. As it is, I have known you a long time so I refuse to give you the opportunity to twist and mis-interpret anything I might say to provide you with childish entertainment and amusement. You are really not helping yourself with this topic and I think it might be a good idea for you to move on to something else.

its like a secret kept till the last minute..3 days notice? i would have been interested in attending but having only seen the post yesterday i already have arrangements.

seen as i saw this i thought i would check when the Dorset one was.....oh look 2 weeks ago!!

it makes it seem like some secretive set of clubs that only tell people they were open after they have closed.

no wonder they struggle to generate more interest!

surely a mass email to members in the appropriate area would be a better solution than randomly posting on the odd forum?

or is it simply you really do not want more people to at
Dorset AGM was advertised on the Dorset CPSA web site back last year.Plus posters at Southern well before it shut.

Week before on main CPSA web site under news.Really cant do much :crazy:  more then that.

you really are a miserable old git aren't you,complain when i am negative...complain when i am positivei did make a suggestion as to how people could be informed spammers block email the whole country and they don't seem to struggle but i guess the telegram is modern to you.

interested people could simply register there email and then you could let them know in good time.

as for reading pull word for word i will as soon as they stop putting in pages of adverts for there own profit making courses,gun tests that might actually have a negative in them and Dorset cpsa becoming a regular contributor rather than an irregular one.

i have just renewed my CPSA membership after seriously considering not doing so for weeks as they seem to do nothing bar supply insuranceand allow me to shoot registered shoots...but i thought bugger it show your support.

now i am beginning to think that was pointless.

try hiding your personal disllike of me for just a minute and try to be OBJECTIVE! and possibly no matter how hard it is for you...HELPFUL! 
First of all Pull magazines cut off dates are all over the place and rarely tie up with our shooting calender. As Nick Fellows pointed out  at the AGM this is being addressed this year.  Brilliant idea to e-mail everyone but when Dorset shooters were asked on the web site to contact Anthea last year to sort out contact information before southern closed very few people bothered. I do intend to do a mail shot later in the year when i have more dates and any information on where were going to hold any Championships.

Please send me you details and i will add to the Dorset list.  :preved:   :preved:

Dorset AGM was advertised on the Dorset CPSA web site back last year.Plus posters at Southern well before it shut.

Week before on main CPSA web site under news.Really cant do much :crazy:  more then that.
this has all been said earlier in the thread.

didn't really go to Southern Counties much because of there attitude to sporting...had 200 on the counter when practicing one day and actually saw approx 90 clays,empry traps,no birds disconnected traps,when queried was told they were not bothered as they were preparing for a big trap comp.

as for it being on anything but the front page of a website in block capitals will probably go unnoticed as most news on these sties is old news (i am an avid reader of most anything clay shooting related).

and as i said before it would be so easy for you to have an email list of interested parties...ways of communication 

but anyway sick of repeating myself.

Tinker bell said:
As a Cpsa member I of course would be interested....and as you are being unnaturally coy....I suppose I will have to wait for the official minutes.
Apologies for going slightly off subject here, but this sentence interested me. As CPSA Board Minutes are public, we have always felt that Regional (and possibly County) minutes should also be made available for members to read .....this was declined by the SW Committee, after we requested a copy of minutes previously⛔

Does anyone else have a preference regarding publication of committee meeting minutes?

The SW Committee are elected representatives of SW shooters.  IMHO the minutes should be public and be published on their website.  How else are we supposed to know what they are or aren't doing?

Try the website Alison. They appear on there - eventually. Now Wesley is a SW rep you can make your views known through him!

Try the website Alison. They appear on there - eventually. Now Wesley is a SW rep you can make your views known through him!
eventually..last posted july last year.

South West Website : News
  • Meetings and Changes to Inter County Dates – 7th May, 2014
    2014 SW Committee Meetings are all being held at the George Albert Hotel, Southern Counties, Dorset on the following dates:... More...
  • now i remember i had looked on it before
  • last updated may last year
  • no sign off AGM date anywhere
  • if things are not updated on a regular basis nobody is going to bother going back to look are they?
  • i for one just put it on the pointless list.
  • so after you telling me it was on there(AGM) its not?
  • no fixtures after october last year...were there any decided at the AGM
  • you cannot blame people for not referencing things that are not there
  • apologies for the format of this but didn't see it had followed on from the copy and paste :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
for those not in the know how do we contact Wesley..tried searching members on here but doesn't find him even though i am sure i have seen the name?

for those not in the know how do we contact Wesley..tried searching members on here but doesn't find him even though i am sure i have seen the name?
I think you have seen Westley rather than Wesley and I cannot help with Wesley sorry.

for those not in the know how do we contact Wesley..tried searching members on here but doesn't find him even though i am sure i have seen the n
Wesley can be got hold of at Brook Bank shooting Ground. He's on here as Brook Bank. :mp3:

this has all been said earlier in the thread.

didn't really go to Southern Counties much because of there attitude to sporting...had 200 on the counter when practicing one day and actually saw approx 90 clays,empry traps,no birds disconnected traps,when queried was told they were not bothered as they were preparing for a big trap comp.

as for it being on anything but the front page of a website in block capitals will probably go unnoticed as most news on these sties is old news (i am an avid reader of most anything clay shooting related).

and as i said before it would be so easy for you to have an email list of interested parties...ways of communication 

but anyway sick of repeating myself.
You are now on the list mate! Also have a look at the Dorset Clay Shooters page on Facebook, you will get a heads up about various things that are happening on there! An E mail has been sent to you from Dorset CPSA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back