sunday shooting in west midlands?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevekeat

I am looking for people to shoot with on sunday, if anyone is going to cross shooting ground, hereford and worcester or anywhere else close.

I am stevie no shooting mates. :)

Bit late for a reply for the Sunday after your post I know. However the cannonclay shoot in Romsley isn't far from Stourbridge. They shoot every fortnight and will be open from 10.00 till 2.00 this coming Sunday the 22nd. Nice friendly practise shoot where you can go by yourself and join in with one of the groups or if you like you can shoot with me and my shooting friends. There are a couple of us on this forum that shoot there and most of us get there for around 10.00.

Another late reply....sorry!

If you don't mind travelling a little further (Maybe just over an hour) a couple of us are shooting Newbold near Daventry this coming Sunday. You are welcome to join us.

Bit late for a reply for the Sunday after your post I know. However the cannonclay shoot in Romsley isn't far from Stourbridge. They shoot every fortnight and will be open from 10.00 till 2.00 this coming Sunday the 22nd. Nice friendly practise shoot where you can go by yourself and join in with one of the groups or if you like you can shoot with me and my shooting friends. There are a couple of us on this forum that shoot there and most of us get there for around 10.00.
We'll be there again on Sunday, hit a few, miss a load but it's all about the laff!!

I'm off round to Keith's shortly as he's got 2 new fan safes and was me and Wayne to help him get them in the loft, now that'll be the laff of the week! See you on Sunday !!!

He'd better rethink his cabinet location. My West Mercia FAO will not climb into loft on H&S advice.

Dose that mean thieves won't be able to go into your loft on H&S grounds too.........

Latest posts

Back