Southdown Winter Series First Shoot 16th,17th,18th.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaun, I don't know WHAT you mean!! Diet?? ME????

Yes please, quad would be good. :cool:

Oh, and any chance of a clean one this time?? :.: :.: :.:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Fuz, those quads aren't big enough for me AND a great lump like you! :.:

I knew what you meant mate, I was just joshin' ya!

Yeah, clean quad would be special - my gun slip needed more cleaning than me sodding gun last time! :.: :.:

Can you get him a quad that can carry all our kit as well, or we'll have to resort to loading Tony up like a mule...

There is a schoolboy response to that Matt, but I won't.......no, really I shouldn't.....but......NO! ;) :.:

I could be up for the Friday. (I need to do another shoot on Sunday or lose the prize money, and Saturday will be frowned on at home).

I won't be booking in until I can see that weather will be OK though..

Just to confirm - we're Sunday at 9.45?

Making sure I get my chits in place for weekend shooting leave.

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist a bit of FEEETASC!! Good on ya mate!

As for the quad, well that great lump Fuz wants to share too. So to be fair, I'll just keep it to myself! ;)

(athough a little lift now and then when Shaun's not looking... ... ... (triple ellipsis!))

Why does he need a ride? He's like a Japanese racing snake! Probably 25 years younger than the pair of us too.

Hah... Excellent stuff....

Sent from my 7 Mozart using Board Express

I had two paper rounds when I was a lad - both of them all uphill. The only fun was freewheeling back to the shop for the second round. Don't know they're born these days.

Hi chaps,

Is this available to novices too or is the series just for you seasoned pro's? I'd like to have a go At FITASC :)

Available to all. Worth ensuring that you have researched what it is about though. More to it than ESP.

As Clever says - available to all, IMHO much more fun than ESP - feel free to get booked on, plenty of people to show you the ropes. Dead easy to learn the rules, years to master the game...

Back