Southdown - FSP Winter Series - 16th December

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there

Bit late I know, but I would like to have a go at this. Was another squad formed or is there space for me to tag along.

Is anyone else going that hasn't already booked?

Shaun are there any places left?

Simon

Sorry to say that I'm not going to be able to make this now :( we are a man down at work and I have to cover for the morning and won't be able to Finnish in time to get to Southdown .

Sorry guys :(

I am free!
I PM'd Shaun but have not heard back yet.
Rang Michael and he is up for it as well
S.

guys Im now at an Industry bash the night of 15th so highly unlikely to make this one :(

That a shame Gav, apart from Chubby you are they only one here I have knowingly met. Hopefully I will be able to put some faces to some names.
I am booked on now along with Michael.

Simon - we'll let Shaun be the judge, but we may be able to merge the squads...  if not, we'll arrange to meet.

That's great Matt - thank you, we are booked in at 10.30am

Shame about Rob and Gav.  But I'm sure we'll meet again...some sunny day...   :D

We were seven, now five, so as long as Shaun is OK with it, I'm happy to merge squads. 

That a shame Gav, apart from Chubby you are they only one here I have knowingly met. Hopefully I will be able to put some faces to some names. I am booked on now along with Michael.
Ill ring them tommorrow to see if i can get on a squad for Friday as I still want to shoot it

Hi All

Simon you are all booked in with Michael with a full squad they have promised to look after you ,and are really nice people .If you really want to move I can but FITASC is all about meeting new people .

Gav I pretty sure you can shot Friday ,I will let you now first thing tommorow.

Shaun P

Back