Southdown FSP - 17th March

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Anyone interested in getting a squad together for the final instalment of the Winter Series at Southdown on 17th March? (16th is The Growler)

I know Bob_P and Woo_P can't make it, due to sunning themselves in foreign climes - but would be good to form a squad up?

Shaun - I'll try and give Helen a call - but can you get me booked in for the Sunday just in case?

Matt - possibly up for this just need to re- work some stuff - will know later in the week

Would be interested but trying for westfield 150 fsp the friday, and growler the saturday so think the mrs may remove testicles if i go out all day sunday too........

I don't "get away with it" either...I just have to be very charming when I'm getting shouted at for "...your always working or shooting or working or beating or doing the things you want!!!"

I keep telling my wife, "I may not spend 100% of my time with you, but when I do spend time with you, you get 100% of me!!!" :D

I don't "get away with it" either...I just have to be very charming when I'm getting shouted at for "...your always working or shooting or working or beating or doing the things you want!!!"

I keep telling my wife, "I may not spend 100% of my time with you, but when I do spend time with you, you get 100% of me!!!" :D
Now you're stretching the bounds of plausibility, Darkie...  :nea:

Hi All

Anyone wishing to shoot the last in the winter series please either ring the ground 01903 877555 or  contact me via this thread. Sunday is already very full. Start Times are 8.30 ,9.15 , 10.00 and maybe 10.45 depending on how many squads .9.15 and 10.00 are full and we have 2 squads left at 8.30.

The start times are the same for Saturday .Friday start time is 10.00

Shaun P

Shaun - merged his with an open thread already.

Can you put me down for a squad on Sunday morning?

I was toying with doing the Gunsite/4C's double, hence my tardy response... but what the hell, I need the practice in readiness for Prague!!  If I'm not too late, I'm in Shaun, thanks muchly!   :biggrin:

(and a chariot, if you'd be so kind!)  :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back