Southdown Winter Series First Shoot 16th,17th,18th.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well seeing as we're all local boys (Penn) perhaps I could come and spectate sometime if that's ok? :)
You really just need to book on and get stuck in! Just tell the guys in your squad that it's your first time and they'll help you through. Better still, call the number and book on our squad on Sunday at 9.45. ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's not space, the next Westfield is the 8th 100 fitasc for 40 quid, not far from Penn either :) keep an eye on the forum sure ally will be starting a thread for it soonish :)

Penn is only 20 mins from me - so if you decide to book on and want a car share, I'm sure there will be company.

GavB and I often share for these (Gav - will send you a text)

Penn is only 20 mins from me - so if you decide to book on and want a car share, I'm sure there will be company.

GavB and I often share for these (Gav - will send you a text)
Thanks Matt, got a book on deer stalking somewhere see if i can find it an Ill bring it along

Brilliant, thank you chaps. I cannot make this weekend but will be interested in Westfield thats for sure.

Good luck for the weekend and Ill be in touch!

Wow, the great Wylye on our squad :) looking forward to a few lessons learned ;)

Results as follows

A 1st S collett / P Lovick 92

A 3rd K Howland 91

B 1st B Dunbavin/N Lockton 91

B 3rd P Hibbert 88

C 1st N Hales 86

C 2nd M Bowles 84

C 3rd M Allen 83

D 1st R Weller 87 (Field and Clay ) new name Sandy

D 2nd S Watson 85

D 3rd J Netherton 84

V 1st C Hales 87

V 2nd T Hicks 86

V 3rd R Effamy 85

Ladies C Kerwood 87

Junior J Moore 93

Colt H Young 67

Hope everyone enjoyed the shoot

Shaun P

Shaun

It was a fantastic day, great weather, scenery, company and targets. I just got lucky don't think I'll be D class much longer.

I'm enjoying this FITASC what is the Winter Series all about?

I may come out and do a few more!!!

Back