Shooting Related Personal Reg's for Sale

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay

Sorry if i'm being naughty here I wanted to put this on shootbay but it's locked.

I have two numbers on retention at the moment and I'll probably keep one of them for my new motor which should be arriving soon, anyway for those interested I have:

BA11 TRP, &

PU11LLL

If anyone is interested in buying one from me, or swap (WHY) please PM me with an offer.

I can think of who might have Puuuuuuuuuuuuuull

Or maybe Paaaaaaaaaaaaawllll

:laugh:

But not saying :laugh:

Nite all.

Please use shootbay... It's at the top of the page....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry if i'm being naughty here I wanted to put this on shootbay but it's locked.

I have two numbers on retention at the moment and I'll probably keep one of them for my new motor which should be arriving soon, anyway for those interested I have:

BA11 TRP, &

PU11LLL

If anyone is interested in buying one from me, or swap (WHY) please PM me with an offer.
Congrats, meaningful plates for a change, they'll look the biz on a shooters car. :cool:

BA11 TRP, &

PU11LLL

Jay.  Shootbay has moved.  If you look at the top bar, where it says "More" Shoobay is there.  Or follow this link  http://www.shootclayforum.com/index.php?/classifieds/

PU11LLL would also suit a hookers car......just saying :wink:

Or a lothario's car :wink:

Or a member of a tug of war team .....

Loads to go at :laugh:

All in the eye of the reader.

I saw a VW Golf from Rutland with KN08 ED

Oops sorry that was the driver not the plate.

Back