Shootclay Shop....big thumbs up!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Matt delivered my order personally at OLSS on Thursday with a big hug and a kiss which was rather nice...don't normally get that from my postman...

Just wanted to let you know that I am VERY impressed with my polo shirt and long sleeved base layer thingy....great quality, and great price....I am looking forward to wearing them tomorrow....would quite like Jaykaysea printed across the back now.... need to find someone who can do that for me...

Also got some barrel stickers...any tips for how to get them on straight, whether it might be better to wait till it stops raining and how long they might last once I have got them on there?

So if you are getting nagged for never buying any new clothes and spending all your weekends shooting,  get in the Shotclay Shop, buy some stuff and support the site...

Jkc xx

Let me tell you...if I was your Postman . . . ;)

Anyway. Sublimated lettering is better than printed (it goes in the material, rather than on it) and Embroidered is better than sublimated. 

Barrel stickers.  Clean the surface with lighter fluid or some other degreaser.  Use masking tape etc to layout where you want the stickers to align to, then check the alignment of the lettering on the backing paper and trim to suit, then align paper with masking tape and off you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to have a look at this shop - no one gave me any kisses Thursday, now I see what I need to do to qualify ;) !!

I'm going to have to have a look at this shop - no one gave me any kisses Thursday, now I see what I need to do to qualify ;) !!
To be fair he was trying to get away...

Ps think I managed to kiss every Amigo there on Thursday...and some of them twice...once on the way in and once on the way out...is that some sort of record...

@Emma - I'd have kissed you - did we meet? I'll kiss anyone, but I lingered with JayKaySea and TeePee (he is a great hugger).

Thanks for the feedback Jennie - I've still got good stock on most items in the shop - and despatch is done by my excellent PA (Mrs Admin) - so things will arrive promptly. 

I'll be restocking Clenzoil this week as well for those that have asked. 

Finally - I will be doing a range of FITASC sporting ready polos for the summer - I'll be taking PRE-ORDERS shortly. 

Matt

Just to confirm that if your order is not personally delivered by Matt and he uses the postal system, it will arrive promptly to your door but without the kisses being administered!

I did ask but it wasn't my regular Postman!    :biggrin:

For an extra few pennies - I can attach a label to any packages from shootclay:

"Mr/Mrs Postman - You are an agent  of ShootClay love, please deliver with a kiss and hug"

"Mr/Mrs Postman - You are an agent  of ShootClay love, please deliver with a kiss and hug"
ShootClay Love....Ah so romantic Matt....can we have a new emoticon....we could send it people when they are nice....like a virtual kiss and a hug....

I am picturing a heart shaped clay with a shot string forming an arrow shape through it

Ps Some people might never need to use it.....or get one....

Emma, I didn't know you were there, or you would have been hugged and kissed!  Me and Jen are in competition...  :biggrin:

Shoot this years Classic on the Saturday. It's going to be a "Love Fest" apparently??  :sarcastic:

Might try that business model at Christmas,     should make things interesting  :santa:

ShootClay Love....Ah so romantic Matt....can we have a new emoticon....we could send it people when they are nice....like a virtual kiss and a hug....

I am picturing a heart shaped clay with a shot string forming an arrow shape through it

Ps Some people might never need to use it.....or get one....
I hope your not trying to wriggle out of your responsibilities young lady, 

Im going to hold you to your part of the bargain   (one day )   .

Latest posts

Back