Pigeon shooting 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep we must have a shoot together and some fluffy rabbits, I will come over that bridge and see your lovely countryside too..and anyway welsh wizard get off here and get some sleep ready for some pigeon shooting saturday in the wiltshire countryside, and dont worry there will be some fluffy rabbits and full report of our day ..

Ashley, we only put down around 1800 pheasants and 600, partridges no sold days its all bosses friends in his syndicate and they are a good bunch, we do the same as you 10 days ..our first two days are boys/girls days so we get some young blood into our sport.

Mark
Blimey ...you two together in a hide ! More chat than a woman's meeting ;) ...have a good day gents and hope you bag a few .

Blimey ...you two together in a hide ! More chat than a woman's meeting ;) ...have a good day gents and hope you bag a few .
You just jealous... double the trouble and double the b.a.n.t.e.r. and laughs matey with the two of us there  :laugh:  ... dont know if I'll get much shooting wiltshire poacher using his anti-aircraft gun 9 shot auto :hunter:   I cant load my trusty mirook that fast   :laugh:  ...... you have a good day too buddy and hope your flight line foray pays off and you get some sport and bag a few ... :thumbsu:

Hope marks built the hide a bit lower on one side for ya Gareth me ol mate ;) .. Finnished ploughing this afternoon in the field where they are running ...plenty of birds using the flight line so battery is on charge for the magnet ;) just hope they are there tomorrow !

Cheeky bugger..... He's not that tall either and anyway Ive got a box to stand on  :laugh:  ..   best of luck mate hope you get to bag a few .. looking forward to tomorrow hope they play ball for us too think we're spreading out in different fields to keep em moving so hoping we all have some sport and bag a  few  :thumbsup:

Hope marks built the hide a bit lower on one side for ya Gareth me ol mate ;) .. Finnished ploughing this afternoon in the field where they are running ...plenty of birds using the flight line so battery is on charge for the magnet ;) just hope they are there tomorrow !
I never thought about that robo ha ha, hides already and waiting for the welsh invasion to wiltshire, garath going to be the other side field from me on one boarder plus maze, and im on another .we also got 4 or 5 others out on cover crops too keep em moving they been hitting it hard last three days.

just hope the welsh wizard dont have a wasted journy ...but thats pigeon shooting.and he knows the score and loves his sportso we should have a laugh..

I never thought about that robo ha ha, hides already and waiting for the welsh invasion to wiltshire, garath going to be the other side field from me on one boarder plus maze, and im on another .we also got 4 or 5 others out on cover crops too keep em moving they been hitting it hard last three days.

just hope the welsh wizard dont have a wasted journy ...but thats pigeon shooting.and he knows the score and loves his sportso we should have a laugh..
Nice one me ol mucker ...I'm sure you boys will have some fun .. fingers crossed for ya, look forward to hearing all about it :)

Hi Ashley thanks for the mention I'm trying to talk Mark into coming our side of the river to either Nigels which I think he would enjoy or Longridge but he's not playing at the minute, but will try to talk him into it the weekend when I see him maybe when the weather is a bit better or we could all meet up at westfield for a shot and b.a.n.t.e.r . Hope you settling in with the new gun. 

oops sorry off topic a little  :laugh:
Gareth, if you can pin mark down let me know and I'll be there. If all else fails ( and I know it's early ) let's shoot the white gold 150 birder in September together. We were all there together on the same day last year anyway. Let me know your thoughts

Cheers, Ashley

Go get em boys, let me know how you do. Tomorrow I'm checking the zeroes on the rifles for an hour or two while the mrs is out shopping, meet up for lunch at home , sort through the fishing kit ready for the start of the season 3rd march,

Then settle in to watch Ireland show England how to play rugby. ( already taking cover )

Gareth, if you can pin mark down let me know and I'll be there. If all else fails ( and I know it's early ) let's shoot the white gold 150 birder in September together. We were all there together on the same day last year anyway. Let me know your thoughts

Cheers, Ashley
Yes Ashley we were...  we can have a chat soon and sort that out in plenty of time for this year I'm sure it would be good... Think your being brave there mate with the rugby prediction mate to tight to call for me and we got to beat the french tonight hmm think we'll be in for a rough time when we have to play at HQ twickers 

Go get em boys, let me know how you do. Tomorrow I'm checking the zeroes on the rifles for an hour or two while the mrs is out shopping, meet up for lunch at home , sort through the fishing kit ready for the start of the season 3rd march,

Then settle in to watch Ireland show England how to play rugby. ( already taking cover )
Ha ha ha ha, you don't change do you butt!!

I'm ok mate, the thingy is ok 3 h/g's last week 94, 95, 95 how's the rust pole going!!

No tears tonight mate after the game .....

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon a meet at westfield would be fun ? A nice 120 birder ? Steve must have some coming up..

back to pigeon shooting see ya in the morning welsh wizard have a safe journey sandwich..!!

Did someone mention rugby...!!! Oh yes its on now..come on wales put them french back a peg and open up this six nation's ...oh look 3.0 already game on.

ps. Better game tomorrow england show ireland how to play rugby....!!!!!

I'm ok mate, the thingy is ok 3 h/g's last week 94, 95, 95 how's the rust pole going!!

Yep I was shooting with you at owls..c@g seems too work !!!! Thanks for advice too very kind...

Mark, I don't suppose he told you I started him on the road to greatness, the trouble is the pupil has now become the master, hes bloody hard to beat and I know if I'm close to him I've done well,still worry him on the 30 to 50 bird straw balers though

I'll tell you something now, he'll win one of the biggies soon

11 - 3 in the rugby come on you boyos

Last edited by a moderator:

Glad to hear the thingy is doing ok, the old beretta's don't rust, the new ones do, loving it and shooting it well,, maybe the master will teach the grasshopper another lesson the next time we meet

Mark, I don't suppose he told you I started him on the road to greatness, the trouble is the pupil has now become the master, hes bloody hard to beat and I know if I'm close to him I've done well,still worry him on the 30 to 50 bird straw balers though

I'll tell you something now, he'll win one of the biggies soon

11 - 3 in the rugby come on you boyos
14-3 ....doing well..funny he never said no, ha ha...and your right bloody good shot and smooth and yep I'dhav a wage packet on him winning a big one too...so nice to meet a top shot that is willing to help as well, even more so as never met him before..hats off for that...

We will meet soon with shorty and have a round bud.

Glad to hear the thingy is doing ok, the old beretta's don't rust, the new ones do, loving it and shooting it well,, maybe the master will teach the grasshopper another lesson the next time we meet
Ha ha I give you a lesson any time Ash!!!

Latest posts

Back