Perazzi tour experiences

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walter

Anyone have any experience on a Perazzi tour.
I know there are a few informative videos out there from the likes of Lloyd which cover the factory side of things well but what about the "how too" guide on travel, Accommodation etc šŸ˜

Anyone have any experience on a Perazzi tour.
I know there are a few informative videos out there from the likes of Lloyd which cover the factory side of things well but what about the "how too" guide on travel, Accommodation etc šŸ˜
If your thinking of buying, I think you would be best contacting one of the main agents such as Bywell Shooting Ground. Even if you try and do it yoursef yourself you will still need to get an agent to import it to the country. The agent will talk you through the travel and accommodation options.
I'm not sure if the tour is an option if you're just visiting. You can look around the display room and accessory shop, but that's about it.
flying there is cheap enough either to Marco polo Venice or Milan Malpensa. Loads of hotels around the South end of lake Garda which is not far away from the factory. Booking.com etc.
Car hire in italy is pretty reasonable.

I went with John Henry of Bywell in 2019 and the whole experience was first class. First off I went to the Bywell ground and John assessed my gun fit, shooting my current gun at various targets and pattern plate. I also tried the various Perazzis they had in stock so even before we went over a good assessment of my needs and gunfit were gathered.
We travelled out to Italy on a Monday, stayed overnight and the straight into the factory first thing on the Tuesday. The Perazzi gun fitter set up a try gun for me and I shot at a pattern plate.
The next step was to choose the wood and this was done with the assistance of Mario Perazzi.
I must add that Iā€™d chosen the barrel weight and action type at the Bywell assessment some weeks earlier so now John and I went and had a look at one of the local shooting grounds Lonarto and then went for lunch at the bistro/ restaurant across the road from the factory. The food was fantastic and they treated us like royalty.
By mid afternoon my basic gun was ready and I was able to shoot it at the pattern plate, no other adjustments were necessary.
We flew back that night and the gun was finished off, chequering etc and sent to Bywell a few weeks later, whereby pick picked it up and tried it out at their ground.
The whole process was very straightforward and professional and I was absolutely thrilled with the gun.
I went for an MX8 with upgraded wood, 1650 gm 32ā€ barrels choked 1/2 and 3/4 with a small montecarlo stock and selectable barrels.

PS. We flew with Ryan Air ā˜¹ļø from Manchester and stayed at a local hotel near the ground. I didnā€™t have to worry about it Bywell did all the arrangements!

Latest posts

Back