Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbo78

Hi there,

My names Pete,i'm based in Peterborough,  i've been shooting just over 20 years. I started to get back into clay shooting again last year, i really enjoy English sporting, sport-trap and fitasc.

Just came across this forum it looks interesting so here i am.

aye up robbo 78 , yes my local is orston  soon to have new owners ,  but I enjoy grimsthorpe , grange farm , cockets farm , notts gun club , kegworth ,  Northampton  etc ,  travelling puts the price up but its nice to have a change .  I think it helps to read targets etc .    might see you about  in the future .

aye up robbo 78 , yes my local is orston  soon to have new owners ,  but I enjoy grimsthorpe , grange farm , cockets farm , notts gun club , kegworth ,  Northampton  etc ,  travelling puts the price up but its nice to have a change .  I think it helps to read targets etc .    might see you about  in the future .
I know what you mean, its good to move round a bit, i dont like shooting the same ground to regularly, if they dont change targets much i find it becomes boring and i dont put 100% effort in.

Hello Pete

I'm based at Wellingborough. If you can travel a bit get yourself to Sporting Targets near Bedford its a good set up.

Ian
Thanks Ian, i've shot sporting targets a few times, its a cracking ground. I really enjoyed the jack pyke challenge they had there last year.

Latest posts

Back