New Year's Day - what's on ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter.W-T

I see Owls Lodge is Open New Year's Day. Does anybody know of any other shoots in the Berks, Bucks, Oxon area ?

Thanks Will that's much closer to home so shall have a venture over there.

I can't seem to find a website for them do you know the address / postcode.

Many thanks

Peter

Hi, yes their website is a bit odd and evades search engines! Valleyviewclub.co.uk

It's a self scorer open comp. Great bit of ground. Newish management that is still finding its feet a bit, but I gather it's improving all the time. I should be there to meet GavB at 9.30 if I can stay off the turps tonight..

I am fairly sure they PREFER fibre but don't stop you using plas.. They answered this on FB just now a bit vaguely.

I think I may pop down to my local Trsco, apparently their 'Finest' ESP uses fine bone china clays.

3b0571a74c65043d2ef53095de725396.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers. Can't view there fixtures on my phone. Happy new year to you all ....

Supposedly Greenfields is open.  I'm not trusting it though after turning up there last year the Friday after boxing day when it said it was open and it wasn't.

Supposedly Greenfields is open.  I'm not trusting it though after turning up there last year the Friday after boxing day when it said it was open and it wasn't.
Their website has been down for a few days but I'm pretty sure they're closed on New Years Day.

Hi, yes their website is a bit odd and evades search engines! Valleyviewclub.co.uk

It's a self scorer open comp. Great bit of ground. Newish management that is still finding its feet a bit, but I gather it's improving all the time. I should be there to meet GavB at 9.30 if I can stay off the turps tonight..
Hi Will, just realised that it was you that I was chatting to first thing this morning with Gav B. Apologies for not introducing myself !!

Hope you enjoyed the layout.

See you again soon I'm sure.

All the best

Peter

Latest posts

Back