New Veteran

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin.TD

Hi all,I'm Colin and a regular veteran clay shooter for too many years to remember, but still loving it, shoot many of the grounds mentioned here in and around the home counties.Best regards.

Welcome aboard sir - hope you enjoy your stay at ShootClay - anything you need, let me know...

Hi dannoGlad to hear from you,nice to know that us Vets still enjoy A good shoot, and can sometimes still put the good scores in.This is what is good about Clay shooting that you can shoot with young and old and all enjoy the fluffy rabbits, fun and competition for many years.I see you shoot at Churchills Thursday shoots as I and my bunch of Old farts do, I really enjoy their shoots and never find them an eye test but testing shooting skills only.Good shootingRich

Hi RichYes I still enjoy my shooting too, so long as I can see the clays I'll keep doing it, a very sociable sport and as you say plenty of fluffy rabbits. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Best regardsDanno

Back