New to Clay Shooting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acorntraps

Although I have been involved in selling clay pigeon traps for many years I am only recently learning to clay shoot. I was put off years ago by being given the wrong size and weight of gun for my small stature. Have tried a 28 and then a 20 automatic both of which I got on really well with. I have plenty of opportunity to go clay shooting and several of our clients/friends are in fact instructors. Am very much enjoying getting into this exciting sport.

Although I have been involved in selling clay pigeon traps for many years I am only recently learning to clay shoot. I was put off years ago by being given the wrong size and weight of gun for my small stature. Have tried a 28 and then a 20 automatic both of which I got on really well with. I have plenty of opportunity to go clay shooting and several of our clients/friends are in fact instructors. Am very much enjoying getting into this exciting sport.
Good luck & enjoy ;-))

Welcome aboard - lots of good advice here - enjoy the forum, but any questions - please let me know...

Me too mate. Hopefully will be able to use all you have learned from others!

Latest posts

Back