New Sub Forum

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Guys,

Have created this new sub-forum for the UK members making the trip to Madrid next year - only those members who have expressed an interest in going are able to see the forum.

So far that's me, Bob, Jem, Ian (and ShootClay plate winner), Teepee - plus assorted family members I expect!

This means we can plan/plot without outside advice/interference - and also without spamming the rest of the members.

Bob_P and I did Portugal this year so we know some of the pitfalls and hints for us making this a successful adventure- and the next 9 months will fly by in terms of prep for a big away trip. Hopefully we can share that advice without getting too much barracking from the cheap seats.

I'm really looking forward to a grand ShootClay trip - this will be fantastic. I'm already mentally designing the t-shirts we'll need, will start gathering orders once we get closer.

Matt

Good Plan.

Thank you Matt.

I have in hand my Cerificate.

Hotel is booked.

Lessons and comps booked to warm up.

Excellent idea Matt - I'd much rather take advice from you guys than all the "experts" out there! ;)

I already have my EFP, and as Jem said, hotel is booked.

Need to get a few lessons in very soon! Trying to book in at Southdown at the end of the month, hopefully on the same squad as you guys, so see you then! :D

That would be great - a full ShootClay squad for the Grand Masters will be an excellent day out.

Excellent - we'll have a great day - away from some of the mugs on here, concentrate on our shooting and having a decent laugh together!

We had a preorder process for Portugal - we (Bob and I) reserved 800 shells, and then picked them up at the ground.

If we were to drive there, we could take our own, but flying means that weight is too limited.

I'm easy as well - just need to look at the economies of both. I'll do some research and compare notes back here.

I priced the Southampton to Bilbao ferry and for a car and 2 passengers it's £698 if you go delux, you get a double bed, woohoo, it goes up to £1078 so I think we may be flying and hiring a car !

Just looked at flight costs, Gatwick to Madrid non stop going on the 10th and returning on 15th is £138.00 per person in cattle class, Heathrow is £150.00 both are return prices.

Ian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back