Krieghoff weekend

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Will soon be upon us, anyone going. ?

I am not doing it as too many other shoot weekends booked and I am not that interested in DTL at the moment.

For anyone who has never shot it before I highly reccomend it, a great shoot for dedicated DTL. I know its tough but its a truly great shoot and its the taking part that counts, and with the lucky numbers draw who knows you could pick up a good prize.

YEP!!! and looking forward to it, though fingers crossed with the weather :))

Dave

Be a first if you get good weather :)

You shot very well at last years world champs if I remember correctly, that was also a very enjoyable weekend.

How weird do those aussies shoot ?

Good luck

Not this year due to lack of DTL experience but will be entering next year though.
The only way you get experience is too shoot it Andy.

Big DTL shoots such as the Bywell weekend, the world and the Krieghof are a whole different ball game to a normal sunday reg comp. There very pressured but great fun to shoot. Point is, no amount of reg comp will gear you up for such competitions so you must shoot them sometime. As far as the classes go its like the national, anyone can come good on the day. 

The top prizes are of course reserved for superhuman DTL shooters such as Chaplow, Coxhead, Mullarkey and of course our very own Bigroo who is no shabby shooter I can assure you.

Go on do it you know it makes sence, be the best shooting weekend you ever had if your into DTL 

Dave
Be a first if you get good weather :)

You shot very well at last years world champs if I remember correctly, that was also a very enjoyable weekend.
How weird do those aussies shoot ?

Good luck
Thank you!! Yes some of the Aussies shoot a little weird, BUT it was an Aussie who i lost the shot off to, for third place over all in the Worlds....

Yes i watched your shoot off you did very well mate. That young ausie got warned by the ref for putting his gun up half way before previous shooter had finished but he carried on regardless. They all seemed to do it must be there way. They were good though it has to be said.

Yes i watched your shoot off you did very well mate. That young ausie got warned by the ref for putting his gun up half way before previous shooter had finished but he carried on regardless. They all seemed to do it must be there way. They were good though it has to be said.
Yes and they didn't like using the cartridge bins either.
Still it was a brilliant week with fantastic weather :))

It certainly was, 1st time i have ever been mid Wales without rain. We stayed on ground in motorhome was like summer should be :)

Weather at the world championship was cracking last year. Damn shame really, i'd have an excuse. One target cost me £250!

Good luck to everyone at the Kreighoff

Dave, I hope you have a successful weekend, always nice to see your cheery face (and your cheddites!!) on the photos :)

Weather at the world championship was cracking last year. Damn shame really, i'd have an excuse. One target cost me £250!
i have an excuse ..... I am sh*te at DTL :)

Good luck to everyone at the Kreighoff
Dave, I hope you have a successful weekend, always nice to see your cheery face (and your cheddites!!) on the photos :)
Thanks Jules! See you all soon ;-)

Latest posts

Back