Just Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vulkan18th

Evening All,

I've been struggling to get hold of some of new cartridges (Express Power blue 28gm 7 1/2) in my neck of the woods, Lincolnshire.

I check my prices on the Just Cartridges website but I've only just read that they can deliver. Is that to residential or clubs only? I honestly thought you couldn't purchase cartridges online.

Any info/experiences people have of Just Cartridges would be appreciated.

Thanks

I think it's £15 per thousand. Just gets dearer.. Some shops will deliver free for a BIG order. I used to get Clevers delivered 10,000 for free delivery.

I'm assuming it's based on weight/volume ordered. Is it worth ordering 2000 or does delivery cost prohibit this? 
Don't assume. Its explained on their website. http://www.justcartridges.com/how-to-order

£15 per 1000 up to 5000. £55 to £75 for 5k to10k 

free for 10k plus.

So order 10025 at a time but you are still paying the same as most places will sell you at.

It's a good company, and certainly recommended if you're lucky enough to live nearby. They're local for me, so I go in person. Their product range is huuuge.

Latest posts

Back