Just a Warning

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

My brother has been doing some deep genealogical searches and he's gotten back to England in the 1600s now.  Seems as tho the lot of you here are gonna have to be paying me some considerable respect in the near future.  

I'll let you know where to send the rents

Well Charlie Ips and I are of the nobility just the wrong side of the bed sheets.

My brother has been doing some deep genealogical searches and he's gotten back to England in the 1600s now.  Seems as tho the lot of you here are gonna have to be paying me some considerable respect in the near future.  

I'll let you know where to send the rents
Was he a Poacher or just a run of the mill Purse thief then,    ?

Well Charlie Ips and I are of the nobility just the wrong side of the bed sheets.
this is correct Charlie so whatever you have you will still be a commoner as far as Sian and I are concerned ?

Sir.........Wonkoalot ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its a typo.....he must means gynecological searches    :wink:

punk_trannie_disrupt.jpg
Wonko in his younger years  !

So I can certainly see where the necessity of the iron hand /velvet glove thing came from.  I just want to let you lot know that I'll not be shy about dealing with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROSSO ! ! !

I thot maybe the parrot had tumbled to your scam, unlatched the cage in the dark of the night and torn out your throat!  Good to know you still live.  I have missed your delusional fantasies of what constitutes a fine gun and the wonderful amusement that they provided me.

A right and proper holidays to you ( and all of course) as well.  

And try to stay in contact more so I worry less about your assassin parrot

Charlie

Back