It Finally Arrived!!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holianl

After 8 months of waiting and a whole lot of moaning my SGC came in the post last night. Finally i can go and pick my Miroku up on Saturday and shoot some clays.  :D :D  

After 8 months of waiting and a whole lot of moaning my SGC came in the post last night. Finally i can go and pick my Miroku up on Saturday and shoot some clays.  :D :D  
Nice one! Having owned one or two guns I can safely say that there is really no need to go beyond a Miroku! Reasonably cheap, very reliable, even if somewhat agricultural in some peoples eyes, you really cannot go wrong! Great gun, enjoy it! 

Nice one! Having owned one or two guns I can safely say that there is really no need to go beyond a Miroku! Reasonably cheap, very reliable, even if somewhat agricultural in some peoples eyes, you really cannot go wrong! Great gun, enjoy it! 
Thanks Les, I don't plan on buying anything else for a while. Once i get use to mounting the gun i will be getting it fitted and hopefully it will last me a long time. The only other gun i can be tempted with is Westleys A303 but i don't think he will be parting with it any time soon unfortunately. 

Thanks Les, I don't plan on buying anything else for a while. Once i get use to mounting the gun i will be getting it fitted and hopefully it will last me a long time. The only other gun i can be tempted with is Westleys A303 but i don't think he will be parting with it any time soon unfortunately. 
Oh I don't know..............................now I am reliably informed that altering the pitch on my 725 has not made it shoot lower, it must obviously be an optical illusion (which by the way WE have BOTH experienced   :rolleyes: ) so maybe I need to put them all in for a bow and arrow, perhaps I could hit something with that  !

Oh I don't know..............................now I am reliably informed that altering the pitch on my 725 has not made it shoot lower, it must obviously be an optical illusion (which by the way WE have BOTH experienced   :rolleyes: ) so maybe I need to put them all in for a bow and arrow, perhaps I could hit something with that  !
Be careful, if you don't mount the bow correctly the POI could vary everytime haha 

It's a great feeling when you finally gets those grubby paws on the cert, Enjoy your new Gun.... :)

its hard to believe  that you finally got it after 8 months enjoy bust some clays and don't do anything to let them revoke it

I know how you feel . Licence for my new Zoli Kronos just arrived this week too . Picked it up yesterday  :wub:

Cant wait to get out and use it 

20170426_233148.jpg

20170426_233452.jpg

20170426_233153.jpg

Latest posts

Back