Introduction and gun fit question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course. But the FACTS are there for all to see here:- www.peteblakeley.com over a 50 year period. Please do not continue to put statements that I can't coach, can't shoot and I'm a Charlatan on a PUBLIC FORUM. I don't do it and that's the second time I have asked you on here to refrain from doing that. Thank you.
If you stop stating you can I’ll stop proving you can’t.

So let’s agree on that you stop trying to rip people off and I’ll stop exposing you for ripping people off.

But common sense should tell you that I'm the ONLY coach here in the US that gives a money back guarantee on results? That is in black and white on my web. site. What don't you understand?

But common sense should tell you that I'm the ONLY coach here in the US that gives a money back guarantee on results? That is in black and white on my web. site. What don't you understand?
You can offer what you want, when you dont do any high end lessons any offer is irrelevant

Anyone can improve a beginner so bad advice is ok for improvement

Last edited:
Errrr, no. It is a money back guarantee on results. Please let me repeat that, a written, money back guarantee. Not a trick. But these days I don't take on very many new clients, I train coaches.

Errrr, no. It is a money back guarantee on results. Please let me repeat that, a written, money back guarantee. Not a trick. But these days I don't take on very many new clients, I train coaches.
That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard.. u couldn’t drive a coach let alone teach someone to be one

If someone comes to u hitting 20/100 u turn that into 40 that’s doesn’t mean you improved them it means natural progression took place so the money back guarantee is bull s**t like the rest of the crap u peddle on here

You may normally baffle people with your nonsense but you stepped above your pay grade here and you nonsense will be called out - I’ve forgot more of the top end coaching and competing than you know so best you bow out with a second hand book sale and a few website views

Last edited:
Just read this entire thread - knackered now.....

I am no expert and just enjoy my shooting SC and skeet, but I couldn't believe what I was reading. So much vitriol at times.

I know a few friends who have been to Ben for coaching and a couple more than once. All have nothing but positive things to say about his coaching.

One comment said in jest did make me laugh. A friend told me that Ben totally broke him. Shattered his way of shooting but by the end of the day rebuilt him into a better and more consistent shooter. High praise in my honest opinion.

Just read this entire thread - knackered now.....

I am no expert and just enjoy my shooting SC and skeet, but I couldn't believe what I was reading. So much vitriol at times.

I know a few friends who have been to Ben for coaching and a couple more than once. All have nothing but positive things to say about his coaching.

One comment said in jest did make me laugh. A friend told me that Ben totally broke him. Shattered his way of shooting but by the end of the day rebuilt him into a better and more consistent shooter. High praise in my honest opinion.
Thank u sir. There are good coaches and there are also bad ones. I wouldn’t normally call them until they really start peddling nonsense and requiring money (and there of low quality)

AW13 Vitriol? From who? And (from what they tell me) the books help shooters. In fact many take the Reading Targets book to the SC course or skeet field and compare the presentation to the correct bird/barrel relationship shown in the book. They all say it helps. When available as a PDF file I would think they can do the same with a SmartPhone?

And Ben, I 100% agree with what you say about the good and bad coaches, that's the main reason I wrote the books and I give a money back guarantee. I guess you're just worried that anyone who buys the books will realize that they work better than taking expensive lessons from you? And if I was really "peddling nonsense" for 40 plus years, do you think I would have survived? Really? And during that time, nobody has EVER suggested that I'm "peddling nonsense and requiring money." Except you Ben. And for someone who is as busy as he says he is, you seem to spent a LOT of time on here trying to rubbish me. And before you ask, I'm mainly retired.

Last edited:
AW13 Vitriol? From who? And (from what they tell me) the books help shooters. In fact many take the Reading Targets book to the SC course or skeet field and compare the presentation to the correct bird/barrel relationship shown in the book. They all say it helps. When available as a PDF file I would think they can do the same with a SmartPhone?
This is a man after a lesson with peter lol, my god you get worse

Attachments

• IMG_7099.jpeg
    IMG_7099.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1
Gentlemen. Not much point in me responding any more on here which is of course what Ben wants. But if you want advice on anything I will try to help if you e mail me here:- www.peteblakeley.com Thank you.

If my recent information is correct, you should be able to download both books shortly through Amazon at a very modest price. I think you will find it works out better than lots of shooting lessons with a coach who can't explain lead in a logical way.

Last edited:
Has this thread finally run it’s course ?

Ben, we know you’re a good coach, don’t humour the guy any further

Gentlemen. Not much point in me responding any more on here which is of course what Ben wants. But if you want advice on anything I will try to help if you e mail me here:- www.peteblakeley.com Thank
Has this thread finally run it’s course ?

Ben, we know you’re a good coach, don’t humour the guy any further
He’s good fun mate.

What he knows about shooting you could write on a postage stamp and not touch the queens face

vmax1010 You see, already are you skeptical and you are saying "can't wait for my scores to increase ten fold". I never said that did I? But these days I'm used to it. There is so much B/S on the Internet these days and so many coaches that can't teach lead that when someone comes up with something that actually works, they either rubbish it or keep their mouths shut because they know it works.

So, why don't you review the Reading Targets book at the same time? Please e mail me here www.peteblakeley.com let me have a postal address in the UK and I will be happy to send you FREE copy? Yes, that's right that was FREE. I can also send you (via e mail) a "taster" section from the book so that you can see if it works immediately if you like? Nothing up my sleeve, no strings. What have you got to lose?

Some students find that taking the book to the skeet field or SC course to compare the actual presentation in the field to the picture in the book really helps. The book shows the actual sight pictures you need, the UL book explains the logic behind those sight pictures. The combination of two books will help you to decipher the variables of targets very quickly.

Last edited:
vmax1010 Please let me know if you want the FREE book. Then you can tell everyone on here what you think? Please just e mail me here :-www.peteblakeley.com. Thank you.

They reserved even a chair for you.

abu-dhabi-015.jpg

vmax1010 Please let me know if you want the FREE book. Then you can tell everyone on here what you think? Please just e mail me here :-www.peteblakeley.com. Thank you.
I have emailed you my address for your very kind offer thanks, the "ten fold increase" was said tongue in cheek as I am sure you realised, again thanks for the kind offer

Bavarian. Correct, I had a great time for over three years, met some great shooters and swapped theories with some great coaches. It's just strange that the Perrazzi factory uses a pattern plate to fit shotguns..........

vmax1010 No problem and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

I don't have time right now but I will put something on here either later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back