Ian Coley Shooting School ESP REGISTERED

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Just seen on facebook coleys are starting a registered sporting on 1 Wednesday a month. Will update with dates when I get on my laptop :)

Funny day to have a reg how many entries are likely i wonder ?

Churchills do quite well with a Thursday reg once a month - I suspect this will pull a local crowd along during the summer months.

Not sure if this will workn (but I have pasted dates below, but here are the dates and it is £38 comp or £33 b/o.

379587_479178835485366_1100729821_n.jpg

Yep it has - will add them to the calendar as well.

Done - added to the calendar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingers crossed it does well etc, although from a purely selfish point I'd liked it to have been on a Thursday ( open till 7pm) or on a Saturday, but nice to see another reg shoot all the same.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the registered, plus not only will there be prize money from the entry fee, we are announcing an overall guaranteed cash prize for 1st, 2nd & 3rd over the summer period - details to follow...

Your small enough to sneak off mate.... :D
Now listen lofty, I may be small enough to sneak off but have to pass security and badge out which would get noticed unlike some who in their job can come and go as they please envious..... (you Jammy Bugger )   :D  perhaps pull a sicky ......?

Now listen lofty, I may be small enough to sneak off but have to pass security and badge out which would get noticed unlike some who in their job can come and go as they please envious..... (you Jammy Bugger )   :D  perhaps pull a sicky ......?
Another boring day at the office!!! 20 guns on corporate day so shot most drives with 3 teams of 7...and obviously when they said marrk would you step in here and there to make teams up as the host its only polite...!!! :D ...hope you well Gareth ;)

Latest posts

Back