Hi from North Essex!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

Hi everyone, what a great forum! I am from North Essex, had my first few lessons over the summer and applied for SGC so certificate should arrive In the next fortnight according to FEO. I am really looking forward to learning more about clay shooting and hopefully get into some competitions later in the year.

Hi Dickie, just out of interest when did you send in your application?
Hi

I think they are quoting six months now at least... A guy in the gunshop said 12 months but not sure how true that is, seems to be quite a bit of BS in those places..

I applied mid April, interview start Nov, licence delivered Sunday just gone so 5 months near as damn it...

I think it could have arrived sooner but looks like the ball may have been dropped a couple of times.

Hi, Thanks for the info, looks like it may take a little longer for my friend to get his as application submitted in August, not yet had visit so he will have to have a little more patience.

Hi, Thanks for the info, looks like it may take a little longer for my friend to get his as application submitted in August, not yet had visit so he will have to have a little more patience.
Hi Paul, I am not sure whereabouts you are but it is probably worth short polite call on the part of your friend to see where they are up to, they seem be a bit chaotic so your pal's paperwork may have been missed .. Depending in August it was they changed the cheque payee details so i have to provide a new cheque, if they haven't taken the money its worth a call.

Hi Dickie, he had FEB visit today and told ticket would be issued in next 2 to 3 months so at least progress is being made. Certainly need patience these days!

It's worth giving them call after 2 months after visit, i called after 2 months and was told to wait 3 weeks, 3 days later FEO called to make appointment to drop off cert and when it arrived it had been signed 2 weeks prior to my call, cheque was presented this week, i think that they are in a bit of an admin mess by the sounds of things...

Latest posts

Back