HEPWORTH HALL - 17th AUGUST 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Guy

A really good registered ESP at Hepworth Hall this weekend.

Another great score for me which, two weeks ago, would have been a PB for me but still really, really pleased to shoot an 85, although it was one target shy of another B Class win, pipped on a 86.

Still picked up a bit of dosh, so a good day all round.

A great venue, great gun, great sunshine, great food tent, 100 John Dyson targets set over 12 stands . . . . . . what's not to like ?   :hunter:  

Have to completely agree with you. Dyson's shoots are always worth the effort to go to (111miles each way for me)
Very well shot. I managed a 76 yesterday. Dropped 10 on my first pairs and found a couple of targets hard to find ( the big orange battue on 12 and that orange left to right on stand 3)
Ran smoothly as usual. Squads taken out all the way round by the same ref. Works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your mind games are futile Tash shot a 96 sunday! I feel you're have to stick with plan A!! The soaker is primed and ready to roll !!! P.s good shooting by the way! X

No idea Natasha  -  JD will get round to sending them in to CPSA, so we should get to see them in about four weeks time   :banghead:

"Your mind games are futile Tash shot a 96 sunday! I feel you're have to stick with plan A"

Hi Shaun, I was hoping . . . . . . . . . REALLY hoping . . . . . . . .  to be able to give you a 'heads up' on the much thought about Gnasher distracting tactics, but sadly it was a nice warm day, so not very nippy at all   :nyam:  

Back