gunsite 18th august

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

first reg shoot for a good 5 weeks so not expecting to much... but another good course by sean all there to be had but very different angles and speeds played with peoples scores and minds... really pleased with the teal stand as looked to be a card wrecker but came out with a 7/8 so happy.... i ended up on 83 and happy with that...... shot round with garath (shortlegs) great to shoot with ya again sandwich and well shot nice to see ya back where we all know you belong...( in ENGLAND )  :haha:   ha ha...no honest mate well shot nice to be in ya company and have a laugh...

see loads from on here you all know who you are good too see you all and see ya soon.. :hunter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree with you there poacher good course by Sean a few to trip you up as they did me in the first half of the course down the bottom end dropped a lot of silly ones there, but got it together a bit more on the teal 6/8 then two straights, was very pleased with how I shot the going away and the long crosser as going away targets been a bit of a nightmare finished with the simo pair by the club house dropped two here which would have put a seven at the front but happy with 69 must try to keep the same relaxed frame of mind and just enjoy the shooting . Good to shoot with you again today marmite :good:   was a pleasure to watch nice to see you getting back to form after your gloomy patch.. :whistle:  Now about this belonging in England bit hmmmm think I'll not comment on that,  but just keep having cross border raids to keep you on your game,   just have to find away to get the bridge back off the French so don't have to pay to get back into gods country :laugh:

Good to see sleepyhollow, tiptop and Jason and a few others from here all seemed to be enjoying the course catch up with you all again soon :hunter:

Enjoyed shooting this one today, had a pretty steady session until I got to my friend the driven! Had a plan and stuck to it but failed as I kept shooting up the side of it! Don't know why but it cost me a few, better luck next time! Managed to straight two of the ten stands which made a change for the good too, ended up with 75 on my card!

Thought the ground was looking really good with the new stands and even though it had rained no sign of mud!

Was good to shoot round with Sleepyhollow, Tiptop and Ken and got to catch up with Shortlegs and 28boreshot and a few others too!

Anyone know what the final results were?

Have to agree with you there poacher good course by Sean a few to trip you up as they did me in the first half of the course down the bottom end dropped a lot of silly ones there, but got it together a bit more on the teal 6/8 then two straights, was very pleased with how I shot the going away and the long crosser as going away targets been a bit of a nightmare finished with the simo pair by the club house dropped two here which would have put a seven at the front but happy with 69 must try to keep the same relaxed frame of mind and just enjoy the shooting . Good to shoot with you again today marmite :good:   was a pleasure to watch nice to see you getting back to form after your gloomy patch.. :whistle:  Now about this belonging in England bit hmmmm think I'll not comment on that,  but just keep having cross border raids to keep you on your game,   just have to find away to get the bridge back off the French so don't have to pay to get back into gods country :laugh:

Good to see sleepyhollow, tiptop and Jason and a few others from here all seemed to be enjoying the course catch up with you all again soon :hunter:

buy a beretta and move this side bridge sorted  :dancing:

:fie:  NO! no more "Taffy's" are wanted or needed in the UK! now that we have Bulgarians and Romanians to put the economy back on its feet? :preved:

I went to Wales once, an experience I would rather forget we went looking for femail company, the only ones I saw were in a field on the black mountains one was called Baaaaarbera and her friend was called  b e e e e e e etty I think? so I came back to England and spent a weekend at Butlins on a "grab a granny" special! :nyam:   

:fie:  NO! no more "Taffy's" are wanted or needed in the UK! now that we have Bulgarians and Romanians to put the economy back on its feet? :preved:

I went to Wales once, an experience I would rather forget we went looking for femail company, the only ones I saw were in a field on the black mountains one was called Baaaaarbera and her friend was called  b e e e e e e etty I think? so I came back to England and spent a weekend at Butlins on a "grab a granny" special! :nyam:   
Cheeky bugger Cyril and if I remember you came and stayed in the black mountains more than once so are you not telling all and you had to have grab a granny as Baaaaabera and be e e etty all turned you down :laugh: or is it right you like donkeys better :whistle:

Gareth boyo, that was a little bit under the belt look you :spiteful:  I taught you all you know about Fitasc while I was rolling a ciggy :gamer:  and this is all the thanks I get! :hi:

Move to that side of the bridge hmm have to get the six numbers up to afford that and get my passport stamped :laugh:  as for buying a beretta :nono:   been there done that went back to  good O'l Miroku :thankyou:
You stick to what you like Gareth, if you ever sell it, Tiptop will rip your hand off! Great to see you again mate.

Gareth boyo, that was a little bit under the belt look you :spiteful:  I taught you all you know about Fitasc while I was rolling a ciggy :gamer:  and this is all the thanks I get! :hi:
Cyril matey oops sorry if I touched a raw nerve :spiteful:  much as I appreciate what you taught me about Fitasc it couldn't have been a lot as your roly ciggies if I remember were small and very tight with the tobacco :laugh:   . But all in all your encouragement and the incentive you showed many moons ago to offer Fitasc for £25 when you had Wylye to encourage new shooters to try what is the best discipline IMHO was a great idea :hi:

Spot on, get an Italian gas pipe and shoot 2 foot behind the driven. Smoker
Naaah don't think so

You stick to what you like Gareth, if you ever sell it, Tiptop will rip your hand off! Great to see you again mate.
Thanks Stew good to see you again to, don't think I'll be selling the mirook any time soon but there maybe a convert in the making with tiptop to change his Italian gas pipe :hunter:

28boreshot, I have known Gareth and his mates for quite a long time! :fie:   never had any problems with him and the rest of the boyo's, I am not predudiced against the Welsh! I just can't stand them, :spiteful:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

Cyril your  just bitter because baaabara and be e e etty :sheep:   :sheep:   :laugh:   turned you down :haha:

Back