Fourcounties 19th Sunday

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know but unfortunately I wasn't 100% on the rules so I was a wuss and just ignored it. Will know for next time though.

Ahh 70+ pressures on. Will let you know how I ge on......unless I have another nightmare of a shoot ;)

I know but unfortunately I wasn't 100% on the rules so I was a wuss and just ignored it. Will know for next time though.
Ahh 70+ pressures on. Will let you know how I ge on......unless I have another nightmare of a shoot ;)
Your be fine... Just believe in your self .... I bet you every clay you miss Sunday, if I got traps out at farm and simulated the clay you would smash each time ....... I've tried and tested so many times...... Go feeling good and mean each shot........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many thanks for everyone's help on quartering birds, certainly made a difference at Southdowns today.

Finished on 67 which got me my first class win which Im over the moon with considering on stand 3 I managed a 0/8 on the pair of driven. Driven standard and on report driven MINI which was very interesting with 25kts helping it along and throwing it all over the Show. On the plus side there were two stands of on report quartering birds which I managed 7/8 and 7/8 on, which confirms i have been over leading them up until now.

Already looking forward to Horne then Southdown next weekend.

Now how the hell do you shoot driven......

Many thanks for everyone's help on quartering birds, certainly made a difference at Southdowns today.
Finished on 67 which got me my first class win which Im over the moon with considering on stand 3 I managed a 0/8 on the pair of driven. Driven standard and on report driven MINI which was very interesting with 25kts helping it along and throwing it all over the Show. On the plus side there were two stands of on report quartering birds which I managed 7/8 and 7/8 on, which confirms i have been over leading them up until now.
Already looking forward to Horne then Southdown next weekend.
Now how the hell do you shoot driven......
To learn what and where to shoot a driven clay, book yourself a day at round wood with the one and only Chas......
Either a one to one or you can take up to 6 friends and have a full days shooting with Chas instructing you on every shot..
Trust me you will love and enjoy the day, take 250+ cartridges you will learn lots...... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back