Forcing Cone Fouling

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried out the sample i got via the Clenzoil website (huge tab labelled samples :smile: ) this stuff is awesome!!!!!!! Following an afternoon of using (getting rid of) Eley Firsts, it took a matter of minutes to get my barrels lookin like new and immaculate. Will be buying some of this stuff!

Hold tight apox - we're going to stock some clenzoil products here on ShootClay....

Mr p

yep funny how none shooting women dont like the wonderful smell of gun cleaner. A weird bunch are they not.

Just tried out the sample i got via the Clenzoil website (huge tab labelled samples :smile: ) this stuff is awesome!!!!!!! Following an afternoon of using (getting rid of) Eley Firsts, it took a matter of minutes to get my barrels lookin like new and immaculate. Will be buying some of this stuff!
What did you get in the way of samples ?

What did you get in the way of samples ?
Got a little bottle of the clenzoil solution, followed the instructions on the bottle - pretty much soak a patch and pull through the barrel and leave for a few minutes then just used a clean patch through the barrel - immaculate, no scrubbing or anything. Still got enough solution left for this weekends outing!

Latest posts

Back