Fixed choke changing

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and I'll bet 90% of perazzi sporters are not left at 3/4 & full?  mine is original 3/8 & 5/8 the 3/8 slaughter targets at all distances butI I cannot bring myself to take out the top barrel to half but I should. :fie:

The majority of perazzi's are choked to order, mine was originally perazzi 7 and 9, took it to Bill Blacker who opened it out to two tight halves. The patterns are incredible, just ask GavB who witnessed their awesomeness at Weston Wood today using Fiocchi F3's :)

I'm curious , did anybody here notice a difference after opening out the chokes ? I'm talking purely score related ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm curious , did anybody here notice a difference after opening out the chokes ? I'm talking purely score related ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Don't ask awkward questions. :)

When mine was 3/4 and full, I was also using a 7 shot Cartridge. (Didn't realise then that it made it tighter). My close pattern size was tiny, so I did really struggle on very close stuff.

I'm curious , did anybody here notice a difference after opening out the chokes ? I'm talking purely score related ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
It takes a certain amount of experience to tell the difference but yes there really IS summat about size of patterns and their affect on margins of accuracy required.

I was hoping you were all going to say that there was a noticeable increase in scores

Ward, Perazzi measure in 8ths,   1/8th = 5 thou.    3/8ths =15 thou,    5/8ths = 25 thou  and so on.

yours are probably   1/2  & 3/4?

I ordered my MX12L with 4 and 6 (.16/.24 to be exact) fixed chokes. Sick and tired of cleaning the interchangeable ones on my MX2000/8...

Did I ever mention multi chokes are the devils own work. Imo of course ;)

:fie:  A Perazzi with multichokes is like having a Ferrari with a 2 litre diesel engine! :crazy:   :crazy:  

:fie:  A Perazzi with multichokes is like having a Ferrari with a 2 litre diesel engine! :crazy:   :crazy:  
Haha! I know, I know... I ordered my MX2000/8 with multi chokes because I thought, I will be shooting different disciplines with it. The gun has been phenomenal for trap but... too heavy and too high-shooting for anything else. Hence my order of MX12L.

Latest posts

Back