CPSA or SCTA membership, or both?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McTrucky

I am Scottish, and a member of STS Scottish Target Shooting - for my other discipline of Pistol Shooting, which provides insurance across all shooting.

Does the CPSA have a recpricol agreement with the SCTA (Scottish Clay Target Association) for registered shoot entries?  I live in England, and want to progress to registered shoots at some point and so plan to join the CPSA, but if there is a recpricol arrangement, I would prefer to join the Scottish association as I am likely to want to shoot in Scottish championship type events that will require membership.

Not desperate to join another two governing bodies, but will if necessary.

I am Scottish, and a member of STS Scottish Target Shooting - for my other discipline of Pistol Shooting, which provides insurance across all shooting.

Does the CPSA have a recpricol agreement with the SCTA (Scottish Clay Target Association) for registered shoot entries?  I live in England, and want to progress to registered shoots at some point and so plan to join the CPSA, but if there is a recpricol arrangement, I would prefer to join the Scottish association as I am likely to want to shoot in Scottish championship type events that will require membership.

Not desperate to join another two governing bodies, but will if necessary.
You can shoot in England using your Scottish SCTA membership 

You can shoot in England using your Scottish SCTA membership 
Correct. I’m a Welsh member but live in England. I get all the benefits an English member does and it’s cheaper too. Remember you won’t be able to win English county titles though, you must be a CPSA member for that.

Back