Classifications change next weekend!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Mclean

So who's moving class next week? And where from?

I am on the up from C, looking forward to B and upping my game to the next level!

I hope! :)

So who's moving class next week? And where from?

I am on the up from C, looking forward to B and upping my game to the next level!

I hope! :)
bagger,  you should go straight to A  the way you have been shooting. good luck in B though , you should still be in the money . have fun . good to speak to you at carl's charity shoot the other week.

jasper

p.s  should stay in AA  for esp  

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckily for me Jason has promised to give me his left over sand, so I have six months to use it.

Luckily for me Jason has promised to give me his left over sand, so I have six months to use it.
You so should be going into B Class Tom....please tell me you are....I will never win anything...Don't want to be the first of the losers...

Dive dive dive....batten the hatches....!! We're going down.....!!

Just saying :wink:

You so should be going into B Class Tom....please tell me you are....I will never win anything...Don't want to be the first of the losers...
I think I will be staying in C, I found a knobness syndrome that should give a few wins Jen :)

Staying in B I think, but not too fussed...hoping to consolidate some decent scores and move up to A next time with a bit of luck.

As above. Not far from moving up, but feel too varied in form lately to warrant being a small fish in bigger pond. Still the aim in six months time though..

What will be will B...  (see what I did there?)  :crazy:

New gun very soon, so will spend the winter getting used to it.  May make A next May, but not gonna lose any sleep if I don't.  Need to get the consistency - a difference in 23 hits from one shoot to the next isn't going to help my cause!  So, lots of practise and coaching, and we'll see what happens.

I need to see where the cut off point for sporting is before I will know where 74.909% will put me...

Latest posts

Back