Cartridges ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top one is a good all round club cartridge.
And cheap as chips...when I am so good that my cartridges are worse than me I will do something about it.

Or if the post of Sugar Daddy gets filled then I will be able to have custom made jaykaysea ones...and I would probably get Fiocchi to make them...or Hull...my Southerner friends say there are only two things things they know come from Ull...me and the cartridges....

Jay. For 20 quid ish more per 1000 you could shoot f black. Believe me they are very good.

But top one are better than the price tag would have you believe.

Can't easily get F Black on the Island, otherwise I probably would. I have tried them and did like them...for me using an expensive cartridge gives me confidence and a belief that they are helping my performance (although it is probably all in my mind)!

When I have my lessons with Carl Bloxham he like me to use Top Ones as he says he then knows any misses are me not my cartridges and they do pattern well.

And I always do as I am told...

Jaykaysea custom cartridges now ordered, just need a meeting to sort out logo and font.

Please research the meaning of Salopian ( french version) I then will be supercharged, topdog, sugar daddy, superstud all rolled into one.

But I am blissfully happy here in Salopia.

RC do a nice cartridge and there entry level is superior to most. Clever are brilliant also. B&P are another brilliant product and that about sums up the Italian cartridges. I may have missed a few of no consequence.

Jaykaysea custom cartridges now ordered, just need a meeting to sort out logo and font.

Please research the meaning of Salopian ( french version) I then will be supercharged, topdog, sugar daddy, superstud all rolled into one.

But I am blissfully happy here in Salopia.

RC do a nice cartridge and there entry level is superior to most. Clever are brilliant also. B&P are another brilliant product and that about sums up the Italian cartridges. I may have missed a few of no consequence.
You are probably teasing me but I can't find a French version...you will have to send me a private message explaining EVERYTHING... 

I've opted for the Cheddite carts ..and very good they are too x!

Oh I knew why I always called him Salop........but did not know that I left the 'e' off.

Sorry Salop you old tart :laugh:

Oh I knew why I always called him Salop........but did not know that I left the 'e' off.

Sorry Salop you old tart :laugh:
Now you've done it dearie!!!!!!  Get that tin hat out and put it on fast!

Hi Supercharged starting out, at least any cartridge is generally better than the guy behind it, certainly for DTL you don't need a fast cartridge the pattern is more important, when you move up to the faster disciplines such as OT,UT,ABT then maybe look for something faster but I stress not necessarily so, have a look what the OT boys shoot at Beverley, I'm there most Saturday afternoons come and have a look if you have not already done so.

Hi Supercharged starting out, at least any cartridge is generally better than the guy behind it, certainly for DTL you don't need a fast cartridge the pattern is more important, when you move up to the faster disciplines such as OT,UT,ABT then maybe look for something faster but I stress not necessarily so, have a look what the OT boys shoot at Beverley, I'm there most Saturday afternoons come and have a look if you have not already done so.
Well said!!!! You are right, when I used to shoot DTL back in the distant past I used Winchester Trap 200, not a terribly fast shell but the patterns/kills were excellent! In fact when I moved to ABT I carried on using them until there was a supply problem, then they stopped making the things in the end. At that point I moved to what used to be called RC2 Blue, they cost more than Trap 200 but did the job almost as well and supply was not an issue either. I'm back on RC for OT these days, RC Superniks in fact, the only shell I've seen that can match the breaks I used to get with Trap 200, but they cost a lot of money though. Second choice for me is Fiocchi Gold, they are nice but the kills are not quite as convincing as the Superniks, however I've only used then in my 3800 so far, I hope to try them in my DT11 next week with a bit of luck!!!

Cheers Mike...will be there from 11am Saturday , got a lesson with Hamish until 12.and then I ll be practicing all afternoon

Rich

The one nobody liked ............... Marocchi 100

post-1864-0-20438100-1380118583.jpg

post-1864-0-21101200-1380118838.jpg

post-1864-0-32228200-1380118861.jpg

post-1864-0-22296700-1380118917.jpg

post-1864-0-45283400-1380129320.jpg

Attachments

• 1236677_345539918915037_1584779339_n.jpg
    1236677_345539918915037_1584779339_n.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0162.jpg