Browning Barrel Sticker

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

525kev

Ok peeps hears a christmas cracker for ya.

I see some Browning's sporting a Barrel Sticker but not all.

Is there some dark secret that is the reason for this phenomenon or pot luck if yours ends up with one attached ?

I fear someone may mistake mine for a Berreta and consiquently i loose all respect within the clay community :(

I have until my sgc lands to rectify this aboration and wonder if anyone has had to replace/fit said sticker and have any hints/tips on the task intended.

Feel free to comment even if you don't own a Browning :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok peeps hears a christmas cracker for ya.

I see some Browning's sporting a Barrel Sticker but not all.

Is there some dark secret that is the reason for this phenomenon or pot luck if yours ends up with one attached ?

I fear someone may mistake mine for a Berreta and consiquently i loose all respect within the clay community :(

I have until my sgc lands to rectify this aboration and wonder if anyone has had to replace/fit said sticker and have any hints/tips on the task intended.

Feel free to comment even if you don't own a Browning :)

BUT, they will realise as soon as you shoot the gun it is a Browning,  because it will function faultlessly   !!      :rolleyes:  

0a83446a-f1fc-442f-9050-02a670ad1bf0_zpsqlasgxny.jpg

By all accounts,  that is contrary to the Trades Descriptions Act.  The word AT should be present between 'Shoot'  and  'Clay'   !      :angel:

Do stickers on the side affect the muzzle speed of the shot? Like an 80's go faster stripe?

Do stickers on the side affect the muzzle speed of the shot? Like an 80's go faster stripe?
I first assumed the sticker was for asthetics only but now BT has dropped in that image i have to now rethink my position as his Gun is "Powered By" which would indicate an advantage over the lesser Browning sticker, Bit like a Beretta owner's cheap version of back boring :)

Back