Browning Barrel Sticker

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The standard one they stick on the bottom of the barrels is awful, it was removed before my gun left the shop. 

The little stick that replaced it is purely there to wind a mate up as it's become a joke catchphrase when doing terribly; apparently I'm also now 300% gayer as well.

Thanks fellow Browning owners for your honest and open suggestions/observations/comments.

Bare back Barreled it is then :)

It increases gayness by 300%, and that's proven by science.
That would be an interesting metric to see.  I presume that the standard would be Kreighoff at 1000% and graduated downward to say a -1000% Perazzi standard.  Of course on the Real Man scale such ridiculous numbers are not necessary.  A simple 10-scale suffices with Perazzi at 10 (of course) and the Kthings somewhere around, well, nothing.

Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, of course.

Nothing wrong with being gay at all,of course. But men wearing flashy short sleeved shirts are highly suspect.

Nothing wrong with being gay at all,of course. But men wearing flashy short sleeved shirts are highly suspect.
Your sartorial jealousy so ill becomes a gentleman.  I'd wager that if your weather ever allowed the wearing of a similar garment you be on the opportunity like a shark on a steak.  Difficult situation for you to imagine I suspect you being a denizen of the aforementioned tweed encrusted populace of Continuous Winter Land and all                              :poke:

Happy new year Wonko. Think I will give the Dell Trotter shirt the miss thanks. All the best for the new year.

Yer i've ordered some nice Beretta ones just got to make sure they line up both sides :)
Some years ago Daniele gave me a Beretta logo'd vest and some Baretta barrel stickers to put on the gun - JIC anyone might be watching me shoot

AND as a point of fact the Ferrari badge looks Foo King Great on my MR2

Last edited by a moderator:
Back