Beretta DT 11 has arrived!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me this all seems a bit surrreal. Surely these days 32s must be much more popular than 30s.

I could understand if it were 30s on allocation but this doesn't help Beretta's image when the likes of CG have been majoring on the longer barrels for several years now.

You'd think 30" would have been outlawed on the expensive guns by now. :D ;)

Have no idea mate?

All i am saying is it took me ages to find my 32" out here and they swear by their 30" in most cases!

Maybe I have shown them the way lately though! ;-)

Glen.

Darkside,

You could always buy the 30" and go and shoot it, then 'phone GMK and tell them the barrels have come out of the monobloc by about 3mm! Like my DT10 did.

You'll have your 32" barrels in a flash :frown: :frown:

Phoned GMK on monday, "Oh, thats a shame.....we will be treating that as a new order, probably be June now." :eek: :eek: :cry: :angry:

To be honest I'm amazed. When I was in the computer industry people would have been fired if they'd caused such a screw up and others would have been fired for not sorting it out properly. GMK should be scouring the world to fulfill your order regardless of cost.

And I'll bet they sit around scratching their heads and wondering why people buy CGs.

Well mistakes happen - but I would expect GMK to be actively trying to resolve, pulling back stock and getting things flown in to resolve.

Darkside - who did you speak to at GMK? I'm wondering whether a quick email to someone in marketing might help.

Feel free to send me details : [email protected]

Darkside - you must be well p****d off. Beretta spend a load of money on advertising and events like the Beretta World, to promote the sale of their guns and this sort of thing happens. A guy wanting to spend neally £6000 is badly let down.

OK it's small fry when you consider their overall market, especially the States but it does send a very bad vibe through the shooting community.

A friend of mine went over to get one (Italy) and had a stock made to his spec. When they sent it it had someone elses forend and they had changed his grip without asking him! Never heard a good word about any service issues from Beretta or Perazzi, no wonder their economy is shot they cant run a piss up in a brewery!

Absolute joke I would expect them to do something in terms of customer service and offer you discount or do something.

If it were me I would tell them to stick their DT11 and go somewhere else and look at another option.

Unbelievable poor service which should not happen!

Glen.

I've paid a deposit, only £5k left to pay........or I might just have walked away!!! Yes, I am pissed off, GMK didn't seem interested or bothered, one gun to them is peanuts, outside of my house and car this is the single biggest amount of money I've ever spent or am ever likly to spend on myself :frown: :yell: :angry:

well you would be within your rights to have that deposit back i would think if you didn't want to continue with the sale.

I do believe you have been treated very badly and GMK should realise word of mouth travels very fast.

Hopefully they will get back to you with some good service!

Glen.

Glen, to be fair to GMK, it was a retailer mistake/mixup rather than a GMK doo doo......still, GMK did give me the impression of, So what, what do you expect us to do??? :( :(

Good things come to those who wait.......I bloody hope so!!! :) ;)

Can't you use another gun store and pay them the £5k and transfer the deposit or get the gun store to claim the deposit off the gun store you ordered it with

Latest posts

Back