Anyone Out And About This Weekend

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holianl

Is anyone shooting or visiting any were this weekend? Weather seems to be getting nicer so I might pop round a few shops tomorrow and see if I can spot any nice miroku mk 38's hopefully i will spot the right one. ?

search on guntrader  and gunstar loads of guns on there

Yes, Beverley CTC tomorrow and Nottingham and District GC on Sunday. Just short journeys this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone shooting or visiting any were this weekend? Weather seems to be getting nicer so I might pop round a few shops tomorrow and see if I can spot any nice miroku mk 38's hopefully i will spot the right one. ?
There's this one that I nearly bought. https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/shotguns/miroku/over-under/12-gauge/mk-38-grade-5-custom-170110150003001

It has really nice wood, teague chokes and a custom forend.

EDIT: price says £1,995 but they would do it for £1,900 if it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
search on guntrader  and gunstar loads of guns on there
I've had a good look on guntrader 65 pages worth. I've found 3 for sale in 3 different shops about 1 hour away from me, I did ask them to email some pics over too me but he hasn't so I'm just gunna drive down there and turn up.

There's this one that I nearly bought. https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/shotguns/miroku/over-under/12-gauge/mk-38-grade-5-custom-170110150003001

It has really nice wood, teague chokes and a custom forend.
Funny enough I was looking at this one! I am going to try and get one with 32inch barrels but this is on my list 

I've had a good look on guntrader 65 pages worth. I've found 3 for sale in 3 different shops about 1 hour away from me, I did ask them to email some pics over too me but he hasn't so I'm just gunna drive down there and turn up.

Funny enough I was looking at this one! I am going to try and get one with 32inch barrels but this is on my list 
You should really consider it. After seeing it in the flesh, I was really impressed. As a novice, I'm not sure if 30 or 32 inch barrels would make much difference. If you're anything like me, you'll have bought 3 different guns by the time you get half-way decent. 

It was really hard for me as a newbie to consider anything other than aesthetics when making a first gun purchase. I read so many reviews, scoured forums but in the end, I don't mind admitting that I bought my 690 because of how it looked and I regret nothing ...so far!

Iam fairly sure a friend of mine has a mk38 grade 5 32" for sale. He's in Suffolk.
Hi Chippy if it's the right gun I don't mind travelling to the other side of the country for it it has to be mint though. If you can get some pics that would be spot on.

what dealers you visiting holianl
R Bamford has got one ips and I've got to call a shop in Wrexham tomorrow field and falcon as he might have one for sale also 

holianl. Bamfords is a top dealer and a friend of mine. Just down the road from me ?

holianl. Bamfords is a top dealer and a friend of mine. Just down the road from me ?
He wasn't the best on the phone if I'm totally honest ips. He has promised me photos via email the past 2 days and I still haven't had them. He might be busy though so I'm not too fussed.

Hope to get my first outing this Sunday either Kibworth or Sporting Targets, I've got 500 carts dedicated to the task :cool:

Hope to get my first outing this Sunday either Kibworth or Sporting Targets, I've got 500 carts dedicated to the task :cool:
I'll be working at one of them don't have diary to hand may see you there. Working Kibworth tomorrow

Have fun kev I don't think you will be getting much sleep tonight. 

Had a wander over to Sporting Targets and was given a tour of the 40 odd acres driven round in a Buggy . felt like royalty.

Very nice folks and some great stands some of ehich look extremely challenging :)

It's wet according to weather Sunday (Gun no do wet)  so i'm popping over Monday around midday see if i can get the Gun to go bang .

Latest posts

Back