An Old Friend In The News

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to see you again ron. nige was telling me about your ops, hope they were a success? im only back on here yesterday myself.

Hiya Mick Glad the old gang are still on here I stopped trying to get on last year for some reason my PC was taking nearly 10 mins to get on here its OK now. ATBest, Ron.

Last edited:
Welcome back Ron.

Have you noticed the cocktail lounge yet.

See you at 6pm for a swift one :cool:

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the Forum!

We did have some performance issues with the old forum, particularly IE8 which is why we have switched to a much more powerful version.

Cheers,

Jon.

Eh up Ron, glad your still about, was starting to think youve karked it!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery,

Ed

Hiya Fellers, No Mike Ime still alive I look dead but Ime still ticking over, for some reason my PC wont type any bigger than this I click on the box to type bigger but it dont respond, Sorry that Nige isnt still on. Cheers.

Nige is still on FB, hopefully he'll come back here. :cool: :)

Thanks Young Ed and Hammy, are any of you shooting the Cheshire Police shoot and the GMK Benelli shoot, both being held at Hodnet in March and May respectivley??. I am hoping my surgery will let me risk shooting both I should be OK to shoot the Beretta World at Meon Springs later in the year!.

Not planned anything specific yet Ron, even the Essex Masters is undecided as yet, buying a puppy see :) , plus being talked into a hols around April which is when Essex Masters is on :yell: :( .

Ah BMan good to have you back :kiss: I so missed your whisky fuelled rants :lol: I do hope the ops havent dulled your razor wit and wish you a speedy recovery. Get your ass back behind a gun instead of a computer screen and show us young 'uns how its done ;)

Rocket glad to know you are still around and on here. Maybe catch you at the police shoot.

Take it easy and get well soon old un.

ATB

Daz.

Cheers Fuzzy and Dazza Look foreward to seeing you all on the circuit hopefully. A T B. Ron.

Last edited:
Won't bother with police shoot but should see you at the benelli! All the best mate

Evening Ron, got to admit I'm with Ed on this one, I was beginning to worry about you! You hadn't been on FB for ages, couldn't work out if you'd sneaked back onto PW under an assumed name :lol: and I never thought you'd registered on here (and you couldn't send PMs until a couple of weeks ago)

Anyhoo, brilliant to hear you're on the mend, hope you're behaving yourself and doing exactly what nursie tells you. Will be at the Cheshire Shield, weather permitting, so I hope to see you there, I'll buy you a brew as long as you promise not to show me your scars.

Now, as you would succinctly put it, **** off.

Andy

Hee, Hee, Hee, Thanks Andy mate, I am hoping the lovely Nicola will rub some soothing balm on my now considerable scars Errh the

problem is she dont know where they are !!! :eek: :lol: :.: :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back