An Old Friend In The News

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenPresley

Looks like Denise had some bad experiences with the police recently.

Apparently the full story is in this edition of Clay Shooting Magazine.

This was also posted on the goverments web page but was later removed!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/26262

Looks like my comments were justified in the past ......poor Ba**ard - seems like sh*t sticks to him like super glue!!!

:p :p :p :p

Because I find him quite depressing - and certainly not the advert for the sport that I'd rather be talking about on ShootClay.

I get it - its interesting, but when you look at the attempt to get a petition on the e-gov site, that's just depressing and full of loathing - I started this site to distance ourselves from people like that, there are plenty of good things to talk about.

Nope - I'm not moderating the thread at all - its your community, if people want to talk about it - as long as there is no court case, and nothing libellous is said on ShootClay - you can all talk about what you want.

My post was to try and distract us all from something *I* think is boring - but if there is appetitie, go for your life.

Is this the bloke that had a website where everybody seemed to be falling out with everybody else?? I might be wrong (nothing new there) but I visited a site early last year but never bothered to sign up because of all the squabbling. I can't remember the name of the site but his name rings a bell.

You're probably correct, Les. It was awful. This one is light-years ahead in content and general goodness

I thought that name was long gone from my memory. Glen, how could you?
Well he was my best buddy so when I heard it did not surprise me!

I feel sorry for him in a way, you don't wish things like that on anyone but if you live by the sword they you will eventually die by the sword as they say!

Nope - I'm not moderating the thread at all - its your community, if people want to talk about it - as long as there is no court case, and nothing libellous is said on ShootClay - you can all talk about what you want.

My post was to try and distract us all from something *I* think is boring - but if there is appetitie, go for your life.
I am just surprised the magazine gave it the page space? I guess they are struggling for news at the moment!

Didn't know you knew him that well TBH. Fair enough. I haven't bought Clay Shooting for a few months so not seen the article

Me and my Buddy! :smile: :smile:
post-16-0-76063700-1328725603.jpg

Attachments

• Best Buddies!!.jpg
    Best Buddies!!.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
You have not bought Clay Shooting Mag!!! Shame on you Tobi!!! Probably the best one out there! ;) ;) ;)
I do normally, just haven't popped up to the shop to buy it lately. So what's the gist of this article then, dare I ask?

As a gun owner the police reaction to Dennis is quite unerving, he was arrested and taken to the nick for an interview regarding a disputed boundry on some land he had purchased.

The armed police then went to his house and removed all his guns. As far as I understand it nobody was threatened with a gun at any time.

Welcome to police state Great Britain.

Mike,

Unless there are witness accounts which are made public you really will never know the whole story.

If you treat the police in the wrong way we have all seen how they can respond.

Dennis may well have been discriminated against here for being a legal gun owner, problem is with recent events can you really blame the police for taking action.

If a gun owner becomes a little annoyed because of the situation you can not blame the police force for taking extreme action.

The Police have got a lot of bad press lately and they can not afford more when it comes to guns, sadly at the expense of the legal gun owner.

Glen.